Akihiko Sanada

The memories of everything came rushing out to me when I was in the middle of the graduation ceremony, I was sitting down in my seat, Mitsuru was giving her speech and only stuttered when she was talking about her father, no surprise though, Mr. Kirijo was a kind man and I'm sure he was a great father.

      I noticed Minako wasn't in the crowd and Yukari and Junpei were both whispering about it so my worries only grew, but then my memories came back and I didn't hesitate to ditch the ceremony, how could I forget? Minako made such a big sacrifice that day, so why did I forget?!

      Minako was probably on the school roof, at S.E.E.S promised meeting spot that we all agreed on, I ran up the stairs, skipping a step or two along the way, I pushed through the door and saw Minako falling, I dashed over to her, letting her fall onto me, I kept her steady as she looked up at me and smiled.

      She gave me the smile that warmed up my heart and parted all the clouds in my mind, I embraced her tightly as I apologized, but she told me to smile, she asked me to confess to her if we ever met again in our next life.

      I wondered, how could you be smiling? You're dying! But then I remembered, this was the Minako Arisato I fell in love with, so I brought my head back up and agreed to her, I noticed her body relaxing as she slowly closed her eyes.

      "Look, everyone's coming." I whispered, hoping she could take a look, but she didn't, her eyes closed, I heard her whisper one last word to me before her body fell limp.

      "Thank you..." she said to me and her eyes never opened, I fell down to me knees as she was still smiling, her eyes were closed and her breathing stopped, my tears fell on her cheeks and I wiped them away but the tears kept on coming back, the rest of S.E.E.S came running in and when they saw Minako's body in my arms, they burst out in tears, I hugged Minako's body tight and memorized her very last word.

                                                                                 ...

I'm done! This one's much shorter than the one before it but I think it's equally sad, I loved Akihiko's romance route and I hope this story showed it, Minako was a special girl who everyone adored, her death hit hard for everyone and I will never forget the Persona 3 Portable game for as long as I live...

Thank you for reading, please leave any comments if there's any feedback you want to give me, thank you once again and stay safe...