Born of lucifera

Back to Present:
Lucifer poured a drop of blood from his won hand into what he had made with his demonic power . Immediately a body began to from through the blood-stained dust.

Gradually the body began to take the from of women.

The way a  new born is born with a body and a soul similarly, the women was born with a naked body & pure soul

Lucifer gave her all knowledge and experience of the world with in one touch , expect just love.
The girl looked around and tried to understand her won experience , when Lucifer said without any hesitation ...

Lucifer: " I have created you with all demonic powers of world and with a portion of my powers"

???: "Who I'm I?" this was the first sentence the girl said the first time in her life.

Lucifer: " this is the most important question. who are you?" Lucifer faced her and continued.
" You are a part of mine, the smartest, most advanced and the strongest women alive not only in the Hell
But also in the world, a reflection of a part of my powers. You are the Lucifera , created by Lucifer."

???: "Lucifera! Huh! I don't like this name!!..."
She said as she was playing with her hair , looking at them.
Lucifer: "what?" He said in his heavy masculine voice, If anyone else hears that voice, they will be frightened.
He didn't get it..

But she continued making a eye contact with him. With Lucifer...

???: "What about Y/n..."

To be continued...