Part 1

Wednesday Mid March
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/n's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from Jackson calling me, ughh! I answered.

Me: what Jackson?
Jackson: dang, you just woke up? It's already 12:36 haha. Anyways, we're planning on hanging out today so we want to meet at Indiana's but she's not answering and you still haven't got ready so can we all come over?
Me: ...sure? When tho?
Jackson: well I'm gonna pick them up right now so like in 30 maybe.
Me: ok, that's fine. Bye then.
Jackson: byeee! Love you!!
Me: love you too.

We hung up and I immediately groaned, it was "too early" but just for me I guess. Let me explain though. Ryan, Max, Jackson, Indiana, and I have all been friends for 8 years already and we love each other very much, we're so close but there's a couple things. We all agreed and promised not to date until our teen hood is over since we wanna enjoy it, it's a pretty dumb thing to do, I know but it's cool, Ryan is such a flirt but he hooks up with girls.

Anyways, our parents are not strict at all so we all have so much together anywhere, mine and Ryan's parents are drunks and party animals. Jackson's mom is actually pretty cool, she's nice but she's not strict, Indiana lives alone and Max's parents are always working. We're a pretty cool group I guess lol, we've done almost everything together and we're all like siblings, we hang out almost everyday and our parents have all met, they're all cool together too. I have an older brother but he moved out so I'm technically always home alone, my parents do work a lot too and my dad owns a business so I guess I have money?? That sounds so wrong for me.

I got up after being on my phone scrolling through TikTok for like 10 minutes and went to my bathroom, it's connected to my room but I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I also did my business. I finished and walked out, I walked downstairs and grabbed 5 bowls for all of us to eat cereal, I was grabbing the milk when I heard a knock, I yelled "come in!" I didn't live in a bad area so I didn't really care about the people around or what people call "bad" people. They all walked in laughing, Ryan came up to me and said "Indiana is hung over from that party last night and them two are laughing at her" I smiled and looked at Indiana. She was sitting on the table with her head in her hands, she looked up at me and said "I met a guy last night and got railed" all of us burst out laughing including her, I said "Indiana no!"

I served them all cereal and we sat on the couch, I turned on the tv and we began talking, Max asked "so what the hell are we gonna do today?" Ryan said "idk but y/n, paint my nails please" I sighed and said "I'm not even ready and all you guys are" Jackson chuckled and said "we don't even know where we're going yet" I nodded and we walked upstairs. Max said "wait guys, Indiana's asleep" I said "leave her" he nodded and walked up to my room, I told Ryan "get the nail polish out of my closet in that pink box at the top" he did as said and I sat down. I sat on my vanity chair and Ryan sat next to me on the floor with his hand on my vanity, Max was turning on the speaker and putting on music, we all had the same taste.

I said "Ryan stop moving!" He chuckled and said "shut up, you just suck at painting" I rolled my eyes and told them "I actually wanna find a job at like that coffee shop in the outdoor mall" Max said "that would actually be cool." I nodded and Jackson said "sure! We'll go when we leave but what do we do today?" Ryan suddenly grabbed my from the chair sitting me on his lap with my legs around his facing him. He said "you sick and you wouldn't stop moving so I think this will help" he rested his hands on my thighs as I rolled my eyes. Max said "I wanna go to the beach again" we practically lived at the beach and we were there like 2 times a week, Ryan said "not go in the water though, right?" I said "duh, we can play volleyball, do crafts together, listen to music and just do what we always do" he nodded and we all agreed, Jackson laughed and said "jeez, last night for Indiana was... weird?" We laughed as our favorite song played, we got up and began dancing together laughing, Ryan said "wait! I don't wanna mess up my nails" we sang and danced, a dream.