Part 2

Thursday
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up from music playing, I opened my eyes and they were all listening to music, Jackson saw me and smiled, he said "we got bored so we're here but we're gonna leave soon to get ready for later." I got up and went to brush my teeth then came back into my room, I asked "what are you guys gonna get ready for?" Indiana said "we're going to the mall and just hang out for a while" I was so confused, Ryan said "ok well we're gonna go get ready." Jackson said "I'll pick you guys up but text the group when your done" I nodded and walked them all out the door, I waved as they left then went to the kitchen, I decided to make myself just an egg sandwich.

I ate then went back upstairs, that's when I heard a car in the driveway obviously knowing it was my parents so I continued to get ready, this is my outfit for today 👇

I was doing my makeup when my mom yelled "y/n!" I yelled back "what?" She didn't answer, she always does this smh. I walked downstairs with half my makeup on, she said "well we're here but where are you going?"

I said "I'm going to the mall with the group, why?" She shrugged and said "we brought back food, you hungry?" I'm gonna be honest, I used to eat a lot so I cut my food down and ate better kinda so I shook my head since I already ate, she nodded and said "well I'm going to work but I'll see you later I guess" I chuckled and ran back upstairs. I finished my makeup and brushed my hair out, I decided to text the group so I did.

| The Bikini Bottom 🍍 |

Me
I'm ready bitches

Jackson🧍‍♂️
Your late dumb ass, I'm picking up Indiana so I'll pick you up next, I already have everyone

Indiana Jones 👨🏻
Hurry the fuck up! I'm outside

Ryan 👺
We're almost there whore, wait

Me
Lmao

Me
So can you hurry up?

Ryan 👺
Omfg, WAIT!!

Me
God damn, I asked just once

Max ☺️
We're almost there, we just left Indiana's house

Me
Ok, thanks MAX, Ryan didn't tell me shit

Ryan 👺
Stfu, just shut up. We're almost there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned off my phone and got my little bag with my money and stuff, I went downstairs and my dad said "hey!" I said "hey, I'm going to the mall with friends" he nodded and said "need money?" I shook my head and said "I have my own, oh! And I think I might get a job at the coffee shop in the mall" he nodded and then there was a honk outside, I waved bye to my dad and walked outside, I got in the car and they drove off. Ryan had the music on again but lowly so we talked a bit, the mall wasn't that far, only like 10 minutes away so it wasn't that far but it was an outdoor mall, a big mall too.