#02 | ULT

[ third person ]

---

Over the course of a few days, [y/n] had received no friend request from the white haired male. A part of her wondered why it never came but the other half couldn't be bothered to fret over it since it was just a game. It wasn't like she'd die if he didn't friend her on this mobile game.

However, Nagi's behavior was beginning to become strange. His ocean blue eyes would linger on her longer than usual, as if he was trying to get her attention whenever he had the chance. Though, she never actually looked his way long enough for him to say anything to her and he'd never speak up whenever they did manage to make eye contact. It was like a race to see who'd get fed up and speak to the other first.

This stare down continued for a while until she nearly ate shit face-first down the stairs when she ran into Nagi's large body. He was sat at the top of the stairs, perfectly situated in a spot where she couldn't see him when she walked down. Lucky for her, his large, sturdy stature prevented her from losing her footing this time around. Pinching the bridge of her nose in embarrassment, she sighed, "Sorry...again."

"My back hurts now." He muttered blankly, resuming his game which, for once, wasn't Genshin.

"My bad."

With that, [y/n] descended down the stairs. His eyes flickered away from his game for a moment to look at her retreating figure. This resulted in him getting shot in the head and dying in game. "Ah, I died."

Overhearing that, [y/n] snickered under her breath and twisted her body to turn the corner that would lead towards their classroom. Before she could make it too far, Nagi's heavy footsteps sounded as he caught up with her and stopped her in her tracks. She quirked a brow with a light laugh, peering down at his hand that was wrapped around her wrist, "yes?"

Nagi held out his phone that now had Genshin loaded up on it. "I lost the paper," he stated blankly.

"Oh, no wonder." She chuckled, grabbing the phone to quickly type in her username. She exited the friend tab, jaw dropping when she saw the character he had on his team. "What the fuck? You have Zhongli and Childe?"

"Yeah, I got him yesterday." Nagi responded while pointing at Childe, earning a small weep from the girl who had been trying to get either Zhongli or Childe for so long. His luck was unmatched when it came to pulling good characters during their banner.

Pointing a finger at him, she pouted childishly, wiping the tears in her eyes. "You better play with me later. I wanna see his ult in game."

"Okay." Nagi agreed with a shrug, his expression not changing very much. Truthfully, it was the first time he had met a classmate who would play a game with him, he naturally didn't know how to react. "After school."

"Yep. I'll be on later." The girl informed as she handed Nagi his phone back and turned on her heels, walking away. "See you in class."

"Mhm."

[ t i m e   s k i p ]

"Holy fuck." [y/n] muttered under her breath as she left Spiral Abyss after nearly being killed multiple times. "I need to fix my team."

A small banner appeared on the top of her screen with an accept and decline button on it and Zhongli's face. Tapping on the invite, she read the name 'Seishirou' and hurriedly pressed accept. Moments later, she was automatically sent into simp mode when Zhongli's character appeared beside her in her world.

[dilflover]
YOOOOO
HE LOOKS SO GOOD
ZHONGLI COME HOME
PLEASEFDSLKFKJD