- Prologue

TW!! : su!c!de
ps. you don't have to read this if you don't want to! this just explains Y/n's past and why she's scared of loving again :D
——
I had a perfect life. I had a loving family, amazing friends, and a sweet boyfriend. Until one day, everything fell apart.

June 20, 2017

I was having dinner at my friend's house, we were having so much fun until I got a phone call from an unknown number

"Good evening, is this Y/n Williams?" a woman asked.

"Yes this is her, how can i help you?" I replied.

"I need you to come home right now, something happened to your family." She said.

I got scared, I quickly drove to my address to see what's happening. Turns out my house burnt down, and my parents didn't survived. My brother did, but weeks after he committed suicide because of depression.

My friends ended up leaving me, because they think I'm the reason why my family died. My boyfriend cheated on me with my so called "bestfriend", life was horrible.

Now, I am living with my aunt. I have a bestfriend named Mei, and I'm happily single.

After my family died, I was always so scared of leaving my aunt alone. She's the only family I have left. My grandparents and other relatives are in a different country, I barely even know them. I love Mei so much! But sometimes I feel like she would leave me, even tho she said she wouldn't. But if she did, I wouldn't be surprised. I am scared of loving someone again, my ex, who I loved so much ended up hurting me. It destroyed me.

My past do still haunts me, but I am trying to live my life with a lot of positivity.
——
sorry for the uninteresting prologue :D trying to make chapter 1 as good as possible! <3

vote : comment : share

thankyou :D