Alone

Blathers walked to his closet trying to find a shirt to sleep in. As he looked for shirts he came across Brewsters navy blue sweater. It was old and discolored but it was the only shirt in blathers closet that wasn't a dress shirt. He took it and put it on. It smelled just like Brewster. The smell was coffee a sent that no matter how many times he uses perfume he can never get it away from him. Blathers climbed into his bed and got under his covers. The sweater made him feel as if Brewster was next to him. Blathers quickly fell asleep thinking about Brewster.

It was around 5:50 when blathers woke up. There was something heavy on the left corner of his bed. Blathers shut his eyes as tight as possible while his thoughts were racing in his head.
What if there was someone there? Maybe a killer watching his next victim peacefully sleep before stabbing them.

"Hey you awake?" A deep voice said. Blathers opened one eye to see who was talking. "Brewster?" Blathers immediately got up his eyes big in excitement. "Blathers...." Brewster said while moving closer to him.

Brewster lightly kissed blathers on the forehead. "Your wearing my sweater" blathers looked down "sorry..... I forgot to give it back to you...." it was dead silent for a few seconds before Brewster broke it "it's ok. It looks good on you" Brewster's left hand cupping blathers' right cheek.

Blathers looked up at him smiling while also holding back tears. "Why didn't you call?" Blathers said while ruffling Brewster's dark teal hair.

"I wanted to surprise you baby..." Blathers was now hugging him and nuzzling into Brewster's neck.

Blathers sniffed before he broke out into tears. Brewster held him closer then ever and as tight as he can.

"I missed *hic* you *hic*" blathers slurred out as tears feel down his face. "Shhh...shhh.. I know." Brewster now rubbing the back of blathers head. "I love you" "*hic* I love *hic* you too"