Rose patch

This was before Brewster's and blathers' relationship. This is when Brewster confessed.

He's going to be here any moment Brewster thought to himself. Brewster was dressed in a navy blue sweater that still smelled of coffee.

In his hand was a letter with heart stickers. Inside of it was his confession. He didn't have the guts to stay it out loud.

He hear footsteps behind. It was blathers. He turned around to see a short man still in his work uniform. Blathers had naturally tanned skin and fluffy hair.

"So what was so important that we had to meet..." blathers stoped to look around. They where in the middle of a rose patch. "In such a beautiful place" his voice lowered as he walked up to Brewster.

Brewster handed him the letter waiting for blathers to open it. Blathers opened the letter slowly. Brewster waiting for his answer. He heard a little giggle. Which soon exploded into full laughter.

Brewster's heart immediately sank. He only thought of the worse. Until two arms wrapped around him. He soon started laughing tears pouring down his face. "Of course I love you!! Hahahah-" blathers was cut off by Brewster's two cold lips kissing.

They released after 10 seconds. Blathers' heart was beating faster then before.