Chapter 3

"the monsters are in the closet"

Amys P.O.V.

April 10th 1939

I wake up in my room . I'm not sure how I got here but I'm glad I'm alone its good to alone sometimes left with just yourself and silent. I know it won't stay like that it never does sadly. I almost forgot I have my new roommate coming. hopfully she won't think and insane just like everyone else does.hoply she understands me thats all i want. 

I am not insane like everyone else makes me out to be I get that what i see and hear is not normal and I get that i really do but i can't help what happends. I have no control over it. I am not crazy. I am not a lunatic. I am a normal person that doesn't need to be here. 

I sit up in my bed with my legs crossed and I start to read fallen. I hear a click. What was that. I say as my body freezes. Oh my god this is it I'm going to die. 

"Ah, so your awake." Dr. Clement says and walks in. 

"Yeah. Whoopee." 

"Well I just came to inform you that you will be seeing Doctor Westling twice a week now." He says and I groan. great just great and thats what i don't need right now. "Also that your new roommate will be here in an hour" I groan even louder and bury my face into my pillow. 

"great! anymore wonderful news." I say 

"That will be all for today."  

"Bye." I wonder what my new roommate will be like. And by what she will be like I mean what will her disorder be. Before I know it my sleep deprivation has taken over me and I fall asleep. 

~~~

I wake up to the sound of voices. I halfway open my right eye to see who it is. I see Doctor Clement and Nurse Brook talking to someone in my doorway. It has to be my new roommate. I close my eyes seeking more sleep. 

"We hope you will be comfortable in this room. As you can see amy has taken the top bunk so that leaves you with the bottom bunk ."

"Mmkay" I heard a deep. British, male voice say. Wait What. MY ROOMATES A GUY?! didn't see that coming. I quickly sit up but when I do I hit my head on the ceiling. I lay back down quickly so they don't see I'm up. I did get a glimpse of the guy. He was tall, long dark brown hair and he looked attractive from my view. 

Well i don't really know if hes attractive or not but the back side of him is i mean its not like i care to be honest to me its not about the looks its about the personality well atleast to me it is. 

"Well, make yourself at home." Doctor Clement says then he and Nurse Brook leave. I keep my eye partially open and I see the boy walk in. He looks about my age and now that I see him full on, he is very attractive not that i care but thats a plus. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I've gotten pretty good at that over the last couple years. 

I hear him sit on the other bed next to me then I here him sigh. I'm still not sure if I should be rude, silent or nice yet.  

"Hi." He says. I don't reply." I know your awake. I saw you hit your head." There is a long silence. "I just got here." He says. 

its not long before i break the silence with a "Sorry." I reply. 

"What do you mean?" He says 

"I mean that I'm sorry that you're here and you can't leave until they say you can." There is another long silence. 

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles."