Chapter 4

*Sorry again for the long wait :) this chapter includes amys nightmare. sorry if the shadow thing is confusing but you'll start to understand it better and know what they are ect once you get deeper into the book* 

(Amys Nightmare) 

As I open my eyes am in a dark hallway at the end of the hallway is a door. I start to walk  the door as i do i hear whispering coming from the dark walls as i continue to walk down the hallway to the door only for the door to be moving farther away the closer i try to get to it. I then start running towards it that door could be my way out of this dream.

I finally reach the door to then only hear screaming and crys for help coming from the other side of the tall door as i get closer i put my ear to the door to see if i can hear anything i hear mumbling but can't make out to what there saying. 

I soon then hear what sounds like a mans voice say "it wasn't my fault i didn't mean to hurt them" he says then he starts yell " YOU MADE ME DO THIS, TURNED ME IN A MONSTER NOW AM A KILLER AND THEY'RE DEAD THERE ALL DEAD and its my fault" he says sobbing 

my eyes go wide did i really just hear that is this really happending when well i wake up? who did that man just kill. 

before i can even think of what i should do my hand starts reaching for the door WHAT AM I DOING WHY AM I GOING TO OPEN THIS DOOR I can stop myself having no control over my hand. 

Do i really wanna know whats in there whats behind that door? i think yeah i kinda do as i start to twist the knob turning it slowly. 

I slowly open the door were the screaming was coming from not knowing what am in for being super carful not to make any noise as i do so then i hear a voice in the back of my head say "the eyes can lies beware for the truth will leave you blind" it whispers in a demon voice.

what does that mean I say to myself. 

as i finally open the door i can't believe what am seeing a dead women and a men on the fall covered in there own blood then i see a men sitting in front of them crying and mumbling something i can't understand. 

as the light from the fire place gets brighter i see his hands covered in there blood the knife he used to kill them is right beside him. 

as he starts to get back-up picking up the knife as he does i gasp and take a step back trip on my own feet making a noise on the way down "fuck" i say in my head praying he didn't hear me. 

I look over to the man to see he's not moving an inch frozen in his place as he slowly starts to turn his head i know hes looking right at me even tho i can't see his face then he starts to slowly get up stilling keeping his eyes on me as he does. 

I panick this is it i really done it know am going to die in my sleep i say frozen with my eyes glued on him. 

he slowly bends down picking up the knife wiping the blood off from it with his shirt now holding it tight in his hands my eyes go wide i try getting up to make a run for it but i can't move my body its like someone is holding me down. 

wake up wake up your dreaming this isn't real its just a nightmare i say to myself shutting my eyes trying to make this dream go away. as i look back up at him my eyes widen as he starts slowly walking over to me i still can't see his face. 

"they made me do this and i didn't stop them you know why?" he says in a low demon voice i didn't answer I just look at him in shock and in fear " cause i love how it feels the thick warm blood droping down from my hands and the way my knife freshly cuts into there body begging me to stop but i don't cause i love to see other people in pain other than me." he says 

I SAVED THEM ALL FROM THIS SICK WORLD KEEP THEM LOCKED UP IN THE DARK THEY MADE THERE CHOICE, TO BE APART OF MY DARK WORLD BECOMING SHADOWS THAT HIDE IN THE WALLS, IN NIGHTMARES FEEDING OF SAD SOULS" he says now yelling at me 

as I heard the lost words come out of his mouth am in shock the shadows what is he talking about i don't understand is he one of them a shadow? 

he gets closer walking right infront of the fire place the light from the fire place hits his face and i can't believe what am seeing its harry or atleast it looks like him 

as he gets closer and closer he stops then the whispering starts and eviling laughing i look at the walls to see nothing but dark shadows with red eyes and there hands reaching for me "your soul is ours" i hear one of them say NO NO COME ON AMY WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE 

I look back at at him and and see the dark shadows standing right behind him his eyes glwoing red and teeth like a demon just like the showdows 

before he could reach me the door shuts but before it does i hear him say " for i am the shadow master and you soul is my new puppet" 

Authors note : So did you guys like it let me know what you think in the comments please. Comment and vote i update faster when you guys do that :)