Chapter 1- Where are we?

*Gemini's Pov*

Suddenly I woke up in the strangest place ever, stranded with another 12 people. One of the people here  was right beside me, he had white hair bandaids, a halo and a pair of wings. Without any hesitation I decided to wake him up.

Gemini : Wake up! wake up!

After loads of tries to wake him up, he didn't wake up nor did he even flinch. I tried to remember everything that happened before I got here, all what I could think of was when I headed to bed closing my eyes and when I woke up I woke up here. But it made no sense at all, how did sleeping got me here?

Suddenly, another person woke up

Virgo : Morning-, wait where am I? How did I get here? Who are these people?

I stared at the young maiden, as she just noticed I was awake. Then she stood up, and walked over to some other people then approached to me.

Gemini : Hi! My nam-

Virgo : Gemini! It's a pleasure to meet you

Gemini : How'd you know?

Virgo : Oh just a guess, the name is Virgo by the way.

We talked and talked about how we got here for a while, until around 3 people woke up. We walked over to them.

Aries : Stay back! I learned karate for 5 years! 

Gemini : Ok... sheesh

Leo : Hello, I totally understand why you would kidnap me. I'm fabulous you know.

...

Leo : What? I mean I am good looking

Aries : Okay, let's settle these who are you people? And why am I here

Virgo : I'm Virgo and this is Gemini

She's speaking as she pointed to me 

 Virgo : And I suppose your Aries right?

Aries : Mhmm, I sure am. And who are you guys

Leo : I am the one and only king Leo! 

I nodded while listening to their introductions, then I noticed a light blue haired girl behind Aries and Leo. 

Gemini : And who are you?

Cancer : Me?

I nodded

Cancer : O-oh I'm Cancer

She spoke within a high pitched voice, that sounded just like a scared cat. Aries then raised her hand and said.

Aries : Okay! It's nice to meet all of you, but who are those people? 

She pointed to the people who were still sleeping

Aries : And I can also agree that Virgo is so far the creepiest out of all of us.

Virgo :  Well, that's just rude!

After our little conversation. There was a huge moment of silence, till someone told me.

Leo : Is that your twin brother?

He pointed at the white haired boy with the pair of halo and wings.

Gemini : No? I'm an only child

Leo : Best friends?

Gemini : I barely even know him!

Cancer : But he really does look like you?

Then I felt a weird sensation in the back of my body, and I realized