Chapter 16 - Backstory part 2

~ Libra Pov ~

Boom! I fell down as I was sitting on the sofa

Sun : Sorry to uhmm, hurt you? But as you probably heard from the others

Moon : You need to tell us your backstory! 

I shrugged my shoulders, and sat on the given seat, taking a few deep breaths I began to speak

Libra : I was born in the 16 of October. As a child I was quite popular but mostly because of my looks, I was a quiet person. As I grew older, I decided that I would use my popularity as an advantage. I didn't get good grades so I had to do something exciting at school right? So one night, my parents left the house for vacation and left me in charge of the house, as a teenager you know what to do? Have a party! I invited the whole school some of my friends invited outsiders too. But, those outsiders weren't as friendly, they were 20 -ish? Those people teased other people and started calling them names, I decided to kick them out and as they went out they were furious! They grabbed a match out of a pocket and lit the house on fire, and I almost died saving the others that are inside luckily as I fainted I was brought here. I could've died there!

Sun : Ooh, random question who are you most close with here?

Libra : My man Leo and Taurus!

Sun : Should've known

~ Scorpio Pov ~

Everyone called me the creepy kid. Why? My looks, the way I talk and I was born at 31st of October! I didn't let it bother me much though, I was homeschooled. I had 3 grandma's which make my life way easier 2 biological one's and one was Mars but she disappeared at 19. They would care so much about me that I could easily get away from any problem. Then, my parents grew to hate me and left me with my grandparents, and at that day I went to live with Aries's grandpa since he knew me well too, It was more like adopted me though. Aries and I was never there for each other, we only saw each other at breakfast lunch and dinner but more often she was never there. I kept grandpa company and gave him the care he needed, but I knew there was something wrong with Aries. And then I knew that she started living with her dad and opened a lemonade stand, so yeah. We were both also homeschooled.

Sun : Is there anything you miss?

Scorpio : Grandpa!

I said excitedly

*I coughed*

Scorpio : I mean grandpa

I repeated but with a colder tone 

~Sagittarius Pov~

Sagittarius : You owe me pizza!

My life is very plain. I get average grades and have an average life. I can be nice and mean but I am always happy and energetic. But not gonna lie, I have many friends and I never fail to pick the right one. It reminds me of something I have this one friend named Bob, he's a wealthy guy! I personally thought he would be a good friend until I knew he used me for my grades and personality and popularity. I didn't notice until my sister's therapist told me, she was nice. Me and my friend then had a one on one session about this and we talked it out nicely. But he kept using me even after the many chances I gave him. But then someone announce that there was going to be a party in someone's house, me and my friend decided to come but he brought along his cousins who were around their early 20's. Don't start at me, I tried to stop him.  We entered the party and the decorations and the flashy lights were spot on, it was more like a club at this point but with no alcoholic drinks. I made myself comfortable and soon enough enjoyed it. Then there were screams "FIRE! FIRE IN THE HOUSE EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!" I ran out of the house forgetting that my friends were still in there. As I ran out, I saw my friend's cousin's hand cuffed and it turns out that they were the people who started it! The ambulance and fire fighters came and set the fire out. But what I saw was horrid, my friend... more like his corpse was found! It was too late, but I learnt something valuable here. Very...