Swim

Japan trip P4

"We're going on an adventure, going on an adventure" she smiled dancing around in the hotel room "adventure!" 

"Why do I go places with you?" Thomas asked 

"Because I'm lovely" she smiled "and beautiful, and adorable, and you love me"

"All of those are debatable y/n"

"Thomas!" 

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding"

"You're mean to me, go back to your room Thomas!" she yelled 

"You're in my room go back to your room" He says

"Are we adventuring or not?" 

"You're the one with the information" 

"This is going to be a long video" 
"Yes. Yes it is"
"So basically we are in the one and the only Japan!" She smiled "I'm so excited"
"Still we've been here four days already"
"We have but to be fair for this wonderful bucket list thing we must all really be nice and sweet to thomas because he's actually here for press and he brought me with him!" She smiled giving Thomas a hug "and in very grateful"
"I know you are, your very welcome" he says giving her a squeeze
"I have mostly been filming things for videos while he's been doing press stuff so we haven't really seen much of each other in all honesty except of an evening, where we have always gone out and done something fun. All of which I'm sure will get uploaded soon,"
"Yeah, I'm sure the pokemon center and cafe will be it's own video"
"Ohh baby I got enough fottage to make a full length motion picture of just pokemon stuff"
"I knew it was a bad idea letting you go to the pokemon center"
"It was day one because I was too excited" she smiled "I got a cubchoo plush and I love him" she smiled grabbing the huge plush from the bed
Thomas the coughed expectantly
"Correction Thomas bought me cubchoo, So thank you Thomas!'
"Your welcome" he laughs
"I have actually bought another suitcase just for stuff we are buying to take home, inculding a large amount of gatcha. Because japan is adorable"
"What's the point of today y/n?"
"Yes! The point of today, now we are still here for a few days because japan was the last stop for Thomas' press and we have booked to stay here until the 23rd so we have time and as he finished his press today and he's been working so very hard I thought we should go on an adventure" she explained "what kind of adventure Thomas?'
"Spa theme park!"
"Yeah, this is happening."

"We're gonna go and get relaxed in some beautiful pools of things" she smiled as they walked somewhere
"We are, gonna get relaxed and... Strange smelling I imagine"
'do you?'
"Not once in my life have a been to a spa and not come out smelling fruity as shit"
"That's true. They have a coffee pool here Thomas'
"....... Do they?"
"Yes, it's a swimming pool of coffee"
"I want to go to there" he says "please... Soon" he whines
"I kinda wanna save it for last because that is what your the most looking forward to" she laughed "for info we did tell them we were coming and that we would be filming and they said it was fine so it's all good I'm not like sneaking a camera into a pool because. That's creepy"
"And illegal"
"Perfectly legal just kinda werid"
"Hu... Alright" he shurgs as they got inside "there are more gatcha machines here."
"No. Thomas we have enough."
"Just like one, as a memento from the spa?"
"We will go to the gift shop after and you can get something there"
"Yes!"
"There's a food court. Oooh we can get foods"

"That is the onsen. Which I can't go in" she says
"Oohh? Is that because of tattoos? Are they okay with you then? In the pools?"
"In the like water park elements. Yes. They are fine because we are quite obviously westerners. And we are very british." She Explained "just not in the onsen section. But you can go in there if you want Thomas? While I go play crane machines"
"What is an onsen?"
"It's the traditional japanese like hot spring baths."
"That does sound fun"
"You are nakey thought"
"Naked? Like...just me?"
"No. All the people will be naked'
"I think we should... Just go to the water park" he says
"You don't wanna go be naked?" She giggles
"No thank you" he says
"Ughh your boring. Don't wanna go get your dick out on holiday"

Inside a little changing room Thomas stood getting his shirt off
"Thomas getting naked, Thomas getting naked" she giggled as he got his belt off
"Shit! I have really got to keep an eye on you and that baby camera"
"Why?"
"Because I was literally about to take my pants off"
"So?'
"So... I need to get my swimming stuff on so go away with you little camera"
"You didn't wear them under your clothes?"
"No"
"Fine be boring" she says leaving him alone.

"See naked pools" she giggled pointing to the sign
"I would still rather not"
"Would you go in the naked bit if I went with you Thomas?"
".... Uuhh alright yeah"
"For like moral support"
"Yeah, if I'm going to get naked then you have to also get naked."
"Well we can't they separate men and women so sorry everyone no naked time"
"So just a massive outside area of pools, that I have to walk around, with my dick out, surrounded by other men, with there dicks out"
"Yes"
"Fuck that no. Take me to the coffee and the wine"
"Thomas wants to go bathe in coffee"
"Life long ambitions" He says as they walked thought the park in there swimsuits
"Is it rude if I just like, ping your waistband?'
"What why?"
"Get you back for the years of pinging my bra straps" she giggled "Thomas and his loose shots. Don't jump anywhere because if movies have taught me anything, boys and oversized swimsuits... It doesn't go well when jumping"
"Or overly tight ones"
"That's true." She laughs

"The joy. Look at this happiness." She laughed sitting in a pool showing Thomas beside her almost completely submerged in the pool of coffee
"I am home"
"Are you?"
"I have reached nirvana"
"The band or the place?"
"Both"
"I feel like you're going to melt"
"Why would I melt?"
'like a bath of coffee is like your mt doom"
"What I'm made of coffee and there for I will not be restored and returned to the coffee"
"A little bit yeah"
"I might" he says sitting up more
"I don't know why but the tiny little two hairs you have on your chest are really amusing me'
"Are they? They are new."
"I know, because you have like no hair anywhere but your head"
"And legs because you often complain about that"
"I do because I just want to shave you" she laughs "so very badly, shall we leave the coffee and go to the wine? Or maybe the tea? Or something else?'
'no... We live here now" he says
"It's interesting how I imagined the pool of literal coffee would energize us. And it has oddly the opposite effect, we are so low energy and lazy right now"
"Maybe we are just that tried?'
"Maybe, but I think we need to change pools because if not we are actually going to fall asleep" she says

"The most British image. Thomas sat in a literal cup of tea" y/n laughs showing Thomas sat in the tiny tea pool
"This is green tea. Not english tea."
"Don't be a bitch and ruin my cool shot Thomas"
"I shall be a bitch. And you will like it."
"Why am I freinds with you?"
"Because I'm lovely? And you love me"
"Both of those are heavily debatable Thomas"
"Your really mean to me"
"You coming out the tea or are you just living in your tea cup"
"I will leave my tea cup, if you ask nicely"
"Please leave the tea cup Thomas so we can go swim in wine"
"Thank you, was that so hard?' he asks as he got up and climbed out
"Everytime you climb out of a pool your shorts getting more clingy and more revealing"
"They do. If I don't end up accidentally loosing them sally darling, please uhh cut that bit out"

Y/n panned the camera around the beautiful mountains
"Pretty" she smiled
"Very pretty"
Some odd clacking could be heard other the sounds of the water the bottom of the shot slightly revealing that y/n sat between Thomas' legs the camera still only showing the beautiful scenery
"I'm happy I'm here with you" she smiled
"I wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else"