Too late now

It was the day before the long awaited marriage
between Sanji and Charlotte. They were both very nervous and Sanji thought it was a good idea to cook something to release the streess. He made some cookies and decided to share them with his almost-wife. He went to Charlotte's room, but before going in, he heard screams and moans. He dropped the tray holding the cookies and burst into Charlotte's room right while she was masturbating. He was shocked and so was Charlotte. What he didn't know, is that Charlotte actually has a third eye in her coochie. The coochie eye was staring into Sanji's green eyes. That eye contact was long enough to hypnotise Sanji. The boy started shaking and lost vision. He fell on the dirty floor; Charlotte smirked and tied him up with a carpet. When he finally woke up after a long hour, Charlotte explained everything: she is a member of the coochie clan, an unknown clan that uses the power of coochie eyes to hypnotise opponents. Now that Sanji knew everything, he couldn't get away. Charlotte pulled out of her coochie the gun she was using to masturbate and pointed it at Sanji. "Any last words?" She said while giggling "yeah actually. What is this  disgusting fish smell? I'm about to throw up" Sanji said while holding his breath. Charlotte turned red "MY COOCHIE DOESNT SMELL LIKE FISH, IT' S PROBABLY COMING FROM YOUR DISGUSTING COOKIES. I HATE YOU SO MUCH! GO TO HELL!!!!!" She screamed as she shot Sanji right in the forehead. After that horrible event, Charlotte started washing her coochie daily and she became lesbian. She is now in a relationship with Sanji's sexy sister: Reiju.

The end, if this story made you cry, just know that a lot of other people probably cried too. Youre not alone and you are loved. YOUR LIFE MATTERS✊✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿( unless youre a rapist, in that case go to hell 😘)