Wedding Planning

Yay a new chapter is here!! Get ready my lovelies.. this is the second to last chapter.

Honestly shocked I was able to write this. I got all my work done. This was my reward to myself.. to write a chapter hehe. Enjoy!

As per usual; vote, comment and follow! 💕

This chapter is a fluff chapter, but it is still quite important! That's all for now. Much love <3

This picks up from where we left off last time.

🗝Lucy🗝
I walked over to the girls. I still held one up and they looked at it happily. "This one fit perfectly, and it's definitely my style. It needs a little altering, but I loved it so much." I say while looking at the dress, a smile on my face.

The girls were all quiet. "Aha!" Cana cheered. "Lucy I just knew *hic* it was the prefect dress when I saw it. When you put it on, you looked *hic* beautiful girlie." She boasted.

"Well thank you Cana. It's perfect." I began. I hugged Cana before I turned to Juvia. "Juvia, could you come over next weekend to help me alter it more?"

She nodded happily. "Juvia would love to!"

🔥Natsu🔥
I tried on two tuxedos so far. I was currently with Gajeel, Gray, Jellal and my dad. We were at some fancy men's tailor place. I don't know what it's called..

I just tried on two black tuxedos. Both were different cuts. "Guys I don't know if I want to wear a black tux. It's so..."

"So.. what?" Gray wonders.

"I don't know.. it's just not original."

"So you want something different?" Gajeel asks.

"Yeah!" I cheered. Dad went and found an attendant. The man brought over a few suits in my size.

"My name is Ren. Let me know if you need anything else.." he says. He walked away and dad looked at some of the suits. He hid one that was black and red with flames. I ran over and grabbed it. I held it up.

"Wait this is so cool!" I cheer.

"Don't even think about it." Gray sighs. I pout and gave the suit to my dad. He hung it up behind all the others.

I tried on a few different suits now. A red one, navy one, a grey one and even a baby blue one. Then, I put on a white one with some grey.

(Not the best pic, but u get the deal)

It was comfortable, and I really liked the white. Lucy would never expect me to be wearing a white tuxedo!

I stepped out and my dad smiled at me. He nodded. Jellal stepped forward and helped me adjust the cuffs. He took a step back and looked at me. "Not bad."