20

plugmesmi: aight which one of you mfs got ool

armedanddangerous: huh?

mcdonalds: whatchu mean who got ool?

plugmesmi: he ain't with me so one of y'all had to take him

mcdonalds: bro
mcdonalds: bro

yourebrokenigga: oh shit here we go

mcdonalds: my nigga did you fucking lose ool?
mcdonalds: do you know how snatchable that nigga is?
mcdonalds: what if somebody fucking took him?
mcdonalds: you not supposed to let him out yo fucking sight
mcdonalds: if he's dead istg imma skin you alive

yourebrokenigga: okay calm down coolie he's not dead. he turned his location off so ik he gotta be alive to do that

mcdonalds: bro anybody could've done that shit his password is literally fucking 000001 for "oooool" cause he's fucking slow
mcdonalds: Istg is ool don't pop up in the next few hours imma commit mass murder and I'm going for Christopher beetle headed ass first.
mcdonalds: nah fuck that. idgaf whatchall doing we looking for ool.

error404: Gus and I live close to him so we'll keep an eye on his house to see if he comes home.

yoslumpdaddy: I'm out now. I'm on the east side driving around, if I see him I'll get him and let you know.

blackairforces: I got the rest of these mfs on their creep shit. we'll find him don't trip.

tsunami: I'm at the park rn so I'll keep a lookout here. I saw him not too long ago ngl. but he looked mad stressed and kept avoiding people so I thought it would be best to not bother him.

mcdonalds: ... okay
mcdonalds: I think I know where he could be
mcdonalds: thank you.

tsunami: ofc. please lmk if you find him

---
dms: yoslumpdaddy & mcdonalds

yoslumpdaddy: it's been a while, anything on your end yet?

mcdonalds: no bro and I'm fucking losing it

yoslumpdaddy: wanna talk about it?

mcdonalds: yeah can you come on my side?

yoslumpdaddy: yeah I'll be over soon, I'm not really seeing anything out here anyway so I doubt he'll turn up on this side.

mcdonalds: fuck. okay

_________

"Talk to me." Stokeley sighed as he sinks into the passenger seat of Coolies car.

"Bro I just, like. I don't even know." Coolie dragged a hand down his face, biting his lip hard in hopes that the pain would help him regain his thoughts. "I just, you know, letting him go off with that nigga was one thing. I was cool with that, as much as I could be at least. But to not have him at all is something I can't handle."

He paused, trying his best to keep all emotions in check.

"We tell each other everything. when I say everything I mean everything. I know shit about Ool that would- man I can't even speak on that."

it was quiet, neither man said a thing. Stokeley let Coolie vent without interruption and Coolie tried his best to not lose his mind.

"And that fuck nigga just let him go off on his own knowing Ool is small and fucking reckless and likely to get into some shit. he should've been with him, what if he's fucking in a ditch or some shit rn? fuck I'm supposed to do?"