Chap 7: Falling

There was a noise at the door so Daryl went to check at the door. There was just an innocent little dog sitting at the doorstep barking.

He came back and I continued to play.
"What was it Daryl?" I questioned. "Just a dog." He replied.

I began to sing to the tune.(watch video above)

Daryl layed back and listened to me singing and playing. "You know you have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard."

"Thank you."I blushed. Daryl heard the barking again so he headed over to the door to check it out he opened the door and there were walkers pushing the door down he stood there weapon less.

I quickly ran and threw him his crossbow. "Beth Ya gotta get out of here alive ya hear meh?!!!" "GRAB OUR STUFF WERE GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE ALIVE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET OUT OF HERE!!!!"

We both didn't know how we would make it out of here alive.

"BETH GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW RUN OUT THE BACK DOOR AND RUN I WILL FIND YOU!"

"TAKE THE WEAPON BAG I GAVE YOU AND GET OUT!!!!" He said in fear.

"NO DARYL IM NOT LEAVING YOU!" I screamed. "BETH, I LOVE YOU" was the last thing I heard before sprinting out the back door crying.

{Daryl's pov }

The corpses were closing in on me I ran down some stairs, not knowing where I was going. I was in a small basement.

I was Cornered. The only thing that kept me going was Beth. I pushed a metal lab cart in front of me and began to stab walkers. I was a goner.