Long Hair, Don't Care Pt 2

IDK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: Bakugou goes downstairs to cut the hairband that was holding his hair. In front of the whole class

PS: All dorms have bathrooms!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou pov

I was deciding if I should just chop my hair off so I don't have this problem again.I looked  down at the scissors in my hand and the hair that was literally in my face. Then I looked up the class that was looking at me shocked.

"Ok, Bye." I ran to my room before anyone could ask me questions. I sat in my room on my phone until I fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ears. I picked up that shit and threw it across the room. It smashed into pieces and that horrible ringing stopped.

Then everything that happened yesterday came back like a flood.

'Fuck'

I looked through my drawer to see if I had any hairbands to hold my hair.

Fucking nothing.

I sighed , took a shower then I dried my hair , put on my uniform then  I walked out of my dorm and made breakfast for the extras then went to class.

I walked in the class to Mr Aizawa staring at me. I was confused on why he was staring at me then It hit me, Literally, My hair fell in front of me . I tucked it back behind my ear and sat in my seat.

Soon, The other extras flooded the classroom and immediately spotted me.

Fuck.