Long hair,Don't Care Finale

BakuBabe POV

The first one to speak up was fucking deku saying, "Oh Kacchan, I didn't know you kept growing your hair,I thought you cut it by now! How long did it take to grow it that long?" while writing in his notebook.

I swear to God if he don't get his fucking broccoli looking ass out of my fucking face, I'm going to go to jail for fucking murder.

I glared at him to shut the fuck up and
,luckily, he got the fucking hint and shut up.

But all went lose when fucking raccoon eye said "Wow, Your hair is so long, Hey! Can we style your hair after-school?"

I responded with "Absolutely not, If I see your musty, dusty hand near my beautiful hair, I will personally chop off your arm, Try me."

"BAKUBABE, How could you.. C'mon, please?" She pleaded.

"Hey! Go to your seat. Class is starting." Aizawa said, coming to my rescue.

After-school, I made a beeline to my dorm and locked myself inside to avoid all the hair questions and attempts to style my hair.

Then I realized I was fucking hungry and the kitchen was all the way out there. I knew I should have installed a mini kitchen in here. I made a mental note to install it as soon as I get the chance.

I recollected the choices I made to get to this position. If I had waited I would be in this position. If I had sneaked out in the middle of the night, I wouldn't be in this position.

I suck it up and unlocked the door. I walked out and immediately regretted it. Mina and the girls were apparently waiting for me to exit my room and surprise me. Tsu dragged me to the living room with her tounge and give me a pack of pocky saying it would satisfy me for now.

The girls curled around me,I guess to stop me from escaping, as Mina and Momo style my hair.

And to be honest.

I looked fucking fabulous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I randomly got motivated to finish this series. I hope you enjoyed it!

Make sure to go easy on yourself and I love you guys 💗💗💖

Author out~