Chapter 7*

Nothings Gonna Hurt You, Baby.

Harry looks over at Louis with a frown, "are you sure you want to go in?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks, Harry shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. You just didn't seem too happy with Zayn and Liam," Harry answers, Louis opens the car door, already hearing the loud music. He watches Niall disappear into the house, he walks around the car and waits for Harry. Harry gets out a second later, wrapping his arm around Louis.

"I can't believe Niall even answered. I didn't expect him to be the going to parties kinda guy," Harry says as they walk up to the house.

"Have you even talked to him? Like ever?" Louis jokes, he opens the door, the smell of alcohol and sweat hit him. He grabs onto Harry arm, pulling them to the kitchen. He grabs the vodka, pouring it in the red cup, to the first line. He pours one for Harry and hands it to him.

"You're going straight for it huh?" Harry yells over the music, Louis nods before downing the shot. His face scrunches in disgust as it burns down his throat.

"I hate the taste of beer and this gets me drunk faster," Louis yells back, Harry laughs before getting some more. They do a couple more until Louis' head starts to get fuzzy. He smiles, swaying a little to the music. He grabs some coke and mixes the vodka with it. Harry walks away, seeing someone he wants to talk to. Louis stands in the corner, watching the guy he's talking to spin him around. Louis frowns, taking a drink. Liam comes up next to him.

"This party sucks," Liam says, Louis grabs onto Liam's drink and smells it.

"Is this straight vodka?" He asks, Liam tugs his drink away.

"It's needed. Plus it's working, I am already drunk," Liam says, Louis sets his drink down. He looks at Harry, he's laughing loudly at something. Louis rolls his eyes, he gets jealous too easily. He grabs onto Liam's drink and sets it on the table.

"Let's dance," Louis says, he pulls Liam into the swarm of sweaty bodies. He grabs onto Liam's waist, swaying his hips. He glances behind Liam, Zayn looks at them, his eyebrows pulled together. Louis laughs, pulling Liam closer.

"Woah Louis. You tryna get in my pants?" Liam jokes, Louis laughs again before leaning forward.

"Zayn is watching," Louis whispers, he twists Liam around pushing him flush against his chest. Louis looks at Harry in the corner with a guy. Harry makes eye contact, his nose scrunched up. Louis smirks, pushing his hips forward. The music stops suddenly, people protest loudly.

Bebe popped up, standing on a couch. "Guys! This party is making me bored to we are going to go play some games in the basement! Or just stay up here and be a stupid whore," she yells, the music starts up again. A couple people walk away, going downstairs.