𝟬𝟬: 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚

"𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚." -𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖

-

[Name]'s point of view

As a princess, you are taught manners, proper etiquette, and how to act in certain situations. As a princess, you are taught that you must prioritize the village first, you must do whatever it takes to keep the village safe. As a princess, you are taught not to talk back to the village's elders, and you must do anything for the sake of the village, even if you don't want to.

Your father was the Raikage of Land of Lightning. You're considered the princess and everyone treats you like royalty.

Throughout the years of your life, You've never stepped out of the village. You've always wanted to see the world, see what this world has to offer. Your mother always thought it was too dangerous for you. However, your father thought differently. He thought of you as some strong warrior. He sometimes would even take you to the highest rooftops to view the outskirts of the village. However, your mother thought of you as a fragile little girl, who couldn't handle the darkness of this world.

She was correct.

Your mother died about 2 months ago due to an enemy's assassination. She was supposed to visit Land Of Wind for some important meeting. She never returned and only her dead body was found. The reason behind the assassination? Still unknown.

Your father brought all of his most skilled shinobi together to find out who killed your mother and why they did it. After they all came up with a plan, your father wouldn't tell you who killed her and their reason behind it.

He was being very odd about it.

Usually, the Raikage stays and watches the village while he sends out his best shinobi. However, he wanted to catch the killer and kill him with his bare hands. He promised you he would come back.

He promised.

Your father was everything to you. Everything that you had left. He was the one who took you exploring, and loved you when your mother passed away, the one who taught you how to be brave during hard times.

He didn't come back from the mission. Only dead bodies were found. Your father died last week. The Raikage of Land of Lightning has been defeated. Your father was one of the strongest shinobi that has ever lived, and someone killed him.

Before I leave this world, I will kill whoever murdered my parents. I promise.

Even though your mother was against it, she taught you medical ninjutsu and your father taught you some taijutsu. Your mother believed that a princess shouldn't have to learn the ways of a ninja.

You have no family left, you're all by yourself in this world now. You don't have any relatives that you know of, you don't even have friends.

Since the elders believe that you're not prepared to become the next Raikage, they're finding someone else to do that job. Thank god, I didn't want to do it anyways.

You swing your legs back and forth on the high chair in the conference room, while the elders dig through your file, trying to search for someone who you might be related with.

The same question floods your mind, "Who killed my parents, and why did they do it?"

One of the elders sighs and looks up at you, "Princess [Name], due to your current situation, we must put you in some type of witness protection program. We don't know what this murderer wants, and we don't know if you're next. We must ensure your safety because when the time is right, you will be our future Raikage." She says as pushes up her glasses and shuffles through some more files.

You haven't cried in three days. Your whole body feels numb and the pain of losing your family has left. All you feel through my whole body is anger, all you want is revenge and vengeance.

"Hmm, interesting." One of the elders says as she reads a certain file, which causes you to shift your gaze on her.

The other elders look up, waiting for her to speak.

"Princess [Name], you will be going to the Hidden Leaf Village. I have found your long lost uncle. " She says as she carefully reads the papers.

A long lost uncle? What?

You stay quiet and stare at her with a confused face. "We will be sending you off tomorrow in the afternoon, he will be your escort to the Hidden Leaf." She says as she places the file in front of her, letting the others read the file.

"What? Father never mentioned anything about an uncle? Who is this man?" You ask as you stare at all of them, waiting for the answer.

"One rule before I tell you, you shall not tell anyone about your true identity. If you do, you're putting yourself at risk of getting assassinated. You're also putting the village in danger. Remember how we must do anything to-" You cut her sentence off annoyed.

"Yes, yes, to keep the village safe. Whatever. Now who is my long lost uncle?" You ask while you emphasize the last part in an annoyed tone.

"Kakashi Hatake of the Hidden Leaf." She says with no emotion while she gazes at you.

The copy ninja? I've heard of Kakashi Hatake, but I never thought he would be my long lost uncle. I've never even seen this man in my life. Does he even know about me?

"Go pack your bags Princess [Name]. I've already contacted them and they'll be arriving here by tomorrow afternoon. Now go." She says sternly.

-

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ This is my new book! I hope you guys liked the prologue, I am very excited:) ♥