An honest mistake

"YOU DID WHAT?!?" Draco screamed. I knew he was gonna react like that but it was an honest mistake I didn't mean for it to happen. "Harry wasn't even good in bed so you can shut up now," I hissed. He sat there and laughed. I laughed too. I was seeing him smile again, he is perfect I can't even imagine living without this boy for a long time. Draco went to say sorry for trying to break up with me but I stopped him. I walked up to him and kissed him. At that moment when I kissed him something felt different from the other times. He kissed me back but not like he normally does. 'I'm just thinking too much into this I'm sure everything fine' i keep telling myself this but it's not working. we stop kissed just to lock eyes. " Will you get back with me?" Draco asked. I said yes but it feels wrong.

It's been a few hours since I said yes again. Draco has already left but I want him so I'm going to see him. While walking to go to Dracos dorm I hear Blaise and Draco talking. "She got a body like that, I ain't never seen nothing like that," Draco explained. "What's it like?" Blaise asked. Draco turns to y/n, " like a fantasy in front of me." Did he just say that? I see Blaise wink at Draco and say, "I think something special about to go down." Blaise finishes his sentence and leave and when Blaise leaves I walk up to Draco and see who he was talking about and why he looked at y/n when he said that. "what the hell was that about huh? Why did you look at her for?" I asked with a mean tone in my voice. "I- um," Draco stuttered.
____________________________________
Thank you for reading please vote and comment thank you