1

You teach Chrollo how to rock your baby

"No no put your elbow underneath her head here..." I repositioned his arm so that he supported the baby's head better.

More specifically, our baby. Our first daughter, Aradell Nela Lucilfer. Watching Chrollo learn to love this tiny human has been the greatest experience of my life.

"Honey please tell me I'm doing this right," He held a worried look on his face as if he would drop or break her just by sitting comfortably. It caused me to laugh the way he was all wonky and awkward.

"Babe sitting like that is not going to make it easier. Here, hand her to me. I'll show you." I grabbed her from his arms and sat back in the chair beside him. He leaned over, observing how I positioned her.

"See? Easy peasy." He smiled as I spoke. How I love his quiet smile.

"No, you just make it look easy because you're such a natural at being a mother." I smiled at him as he placed his thumb on Aradells face, running it over her cheek.

"The lovely mother of my sweet darling." My stomach did flips over his soft words. They filled my heart with so much content and warmth I wished to sit here forever. With the two most important things in my whole world.

"Do you think you can do it now?" I asked him. He sighed softly and nodded quickly as I got up. After sitting back, he stretched his arms out to grab hold of her as I placed her in his arms.

Once he had her, I stepped back and sat back in my chair watching him interact with her. He twirled her little curls around his finger and watched her with eyes full of love like I've never seen him with before. He bent down and kissed her forehead with the most gentle kiss.

"I love you my sweet darling." He whispered to her.

*****

Well, today is the day that I debut my Chrollo Imagines book, and akghdsljfkl I loved imagining this Chrollo scene. I hope y'all liked it too. I know it's pretty short but I think sometimes I will write short ones to save motivation for other imagines. I know that doesn't make sense but that's why it's short lol.

Thanks for reading!