II

"So, I've had my research." Nic smirked.

"And here is the magestic schedule of Ms. Lauren Jaw-reg-wi?" Nicholas said.

"She has a weird surname." Dinah muttered, trying to pronounce the raven's last name.

"She's Cuban American." Hailee informed.

"It's Jauregui." Camila corrected.

"Huh?" The three asked confused.

"Her surname, it's not Jawregwi. It's Howregi, or Horegi, depending on the accent." Camila informed. Dinah quickly gave her a look of approval and a smirk.

"That's great Walz, you know your latina baby." Dinah teased.

"Oh shut up. I just know how it feels like to her your surname be butchered." Camila chuckled.

"Right, Cabel-lo." Her best friend teased.

"Anyways, back to the plan." Dinah chuckled.

"She's gonna be in building C." Hailee said.

"I'd help you out, but I have my quizzes today." Nicholas shyly said.

"It's alright Nico, you can go now. This is a lot of help already." Camila smiled.

"Well then, I wish you good luck younger ones." He chuckled, before patting their heads and walking away.

"I can't wait for her at building C, I have classes at A." Camila sighed.

"I'll be at the field by then." Dinah groaned.

"And I have classes at D." Hailee chuckled.

"Well, Ms. Jauregui. You're safe at the moment." Dinah said.

"I better get going, it's nearly the start of my major subject." Camila sighed. The trio bid goodbye, before walking their separate ways.

"Shit." Camila mumbled when she saw a familiar figure walking along the building. She quickly turned around, cursing again when she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I-"

"Yeah." Camila's eyes widened at the voice. She knew the owner of that cold voice. She looked up, and was again met by a pair of emerald eyes.

"Camila?" The brunette heard from behind her.

"Shit!" Camila mumbled, still face to face with the raven.

"I uh, I'm so sorry. I know you have elsewhere to be but please help me." Camila rambled on, clutching onto the raven's jacket.

"Cam-"

"What do you want?" Lauren's cold voice spoke up again, her arms protectively wrapped around the brunette, hiding her face.

"Nothing, I just wanna ask if Cami-"

"I'm not interested." Lauren replied, walking away from the Canadian and holding Camila in her arms.

"Hey! I wasn't done talking to you." Shawn argued, following the raven.

"The hell dude?!" Camila heard the Canadian yell, after she heard a thud.

"Watch where you're going." Another voice growled. Camila felt the raven's arm off her and she finally breathed out.

"Thanks." Camila shyly said, the raven just looked at her and huffed before walking away.

"Lauren!" Camila called, She heard the raven sigh before looking back at her.

"I need your help." Camila said, rushing to follow her.

"No." Lauren replied without a doubt, walking away from the brunette.