V - Final

"How many more days?" Camila pouted.

"Three more Walz then she'll be home." Dinah laughed.

"Too long." Camila whined, looking at the clock of the library.

"I just don't understand why they have to leave for two weeks, with no cellphones or whatsoever!" Camila exclaimed. She was indeed frustrated.

"We had like 3 days as a real couple before she left."

"Walz at least you had 3 days. By the way, Mendes is still not over you."Dinah informed her.

"What do you mean? It's been weeks Chee, he should be." Camila sighed.

"Walz, you haven't noticed?" Dinah asked surprised.

"Noticed what?" Camila asked worried. Dinah's eyes widened as she remembered what Normani told her.

"Shit." Dinah whispered.

"I mean, he's still probably not over you right?" Dinah chuckled nervously.

"You're acting weird." Camila stated.

"I know when you're hiding something from me Dinah Jane." Camila didn't have to threaten the Polynesian twice for her to give in.

"You what?!"

"I'm sorry boo! But she's my best friend. She has to know!" Dinah apologized towards her raging girlfriend.

"And Lauren is my best friend! She's gonna kill me!" Normani exclaimed, pacing back and forth.

"I just don't understand why we have to hide it from her. I mean she has to know right?" Dinah whispered.

"D! Have you forgotten why we're trying to hide those kind of things from her? Did you forget what happened the day before Lauren left?" Normani sighed.

"She's fine, just stressed out." The doctor said, looking at a sleeping Camila.

"What are the triggers of her stress?" Lauren asked.

"It seems to me that she's worried about something, perhaps and examination? Something that's been bothering her for a while. Camila might have been thinking about it hard, which caused her vagus nerve to drop blood levels hence, resulting in her fainting." The Doctor informed her.

"Vasovagal Syncope right?" Lauren asked, the Doctor smiled proudly at her and nodded.

"I'm surprised you know it." He chuckled.

"My Mom's a Doctor." Lauren replied politely.

"Alright, I'll get back later to check on her then you can go." He said before walking away.

"I should not go.." Lauren whispered.

"No, you need to go there Laur. It's required." Normani sighed.

"But Camila? She-"

"She'll be fine. Dinah and I will take care of her."

"Definitely." Dinah smiled, looking at Lauren.

"Count us too." Vero said as she high fived Keana.

"So, what was the condition she has?" Normani asked.

"Vasovagal Syncope is caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure, it is often triggered by the mind. Once the blood pressure drops, the heart to slows down for a short time. Because of this, the brain might not he able to get sufficienr oxygen, which is why she passed out." Lauren stated.