mo' danger, mo' problems

Arianna's POV

Beep Beep!

My room was red, because the was an emergency. I didn't have to get up but I did anyway. I put on my brace I winced a little bit because I accidentally touched it.

I out the socket and saw dad and Henry standing there in their uniforms.

"What's wrong?" I asked and sat on the couch.

"Robbery in progress!" Dad told me. "We'll be back." Dad said then kissed my cheek.

I saw that Henry was looking at me and it made me blush a little, I gave him a small wave, he waved back then got into the tube.

~two days later~

Right now, Henry, Bri, Gooch and dad and I are in the Man Cavea and Henry was tied down in a chair. Henry has been missing school or falling asleep in class because of being Kid Danger and has zero time to study.

Gooch was scanning Henry's brain with a device, and Henry was so confused and it was kind of funny.

"What is that." Henry asks.

"Scanning your brain." Bri answered..

"Oh cool." Henry states with slight sarcasm.

Bri's POV

"Take a deep breath." Gooch instructs and Henry inhaled deeply and exhales as Gooch instructed him.

"Now go ooodle, ooodle, ooodle." Gooch says and I giggle slightly.

"Ooodle, oodle, ooodle. Ooodle, oodle, ooodle." Henry repeats and I giggle before speaking.

"No, you're off key." I walk closer to him. "Its ooodle, oodle, ooodle."

All five of us then make the noise. "Ooodle, oodle, ooodle."

"Why am I doing this?" Henry asks.

"Because it's funny." I laugh and Henry looks at me and rolls his eyes at me.

"Relax kid." Dad assures Henry as he walks over to us.

"I can't. I got a huge makeup test tomorrow, and I got to study." Henrg explains with worry. "And you guys are making me go, ooodle, oodle, ooodle."

"No its, ooodle, oodle, ooodle." Ari corrects.

"I don't care!" Henry exclaims. "I don't have time to relax!"

"Exactly!" Dad chirps. "You're only problem is a lack of time."

"Imagine if you could do all your studying for school in only thirty seconds." I mention to Henry who gawks at me.

"How can I learn everything in thirty seconds?" Henry asks.

"With this!" Dad says lifting up a helmet. "The Cerebal Data Transducer, or as we call it, the H.R Z."

Why I don't know why its called the H.R.Z, when it should be called the C.D.T.

The world may never know. (What reference is that from?)