First Time Meeting ! Pt.1

Female vers.

Oikawa 🎶:

I sat in one of the seats, sketching in my sketchbook, watching Karasunos boys volleyball team's practice match with Aoba Johsai, being that I'm best friends with Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi, I wasnt surprised when Kageyama and Hinata did there super fast quick attack like Seijohs team was. I will admit though, one guy caught my eye, Seijohs number one. Either way, not like I'll ever see him again or actually get to know him, so I better not dwell on it too much. After the practice game was over, I went out before everyone else, or so I thought.
"Well hello there cutie", someone said behind me causing me to turn around. Seijohs number one. "What's a girl like you doing all alone out here", he asked while leaning on the brick pillar of the gateway opening. "I- uh.... I was just leaving", I said holding my sketchbook closer to my body while avoiding eye contact. "I seen you... watching the match. I couldnt help but watch you during our time outs and breaks.... so here", he said handing me a paper, "The name is Oikawa by the way". I took the slip of paper in which had his number on it, "My n-name is Y/N-", I tried saying before I got interrupted at the end. "HEYYY PRETTY BOY WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE WITH OUR DEAR Y/N", Tanaka said annoyed. "YEAH WHAT HE SAID", Hinata said behind Tanaka. Daichi came up behind the two and smacked them on top of their heads, "Would you quit it you two, I'm sorry about them, come on let's go, Y/N, you coming", he spoke as he started walking. I nodded as I hurriedly followed behind, leaving oikawa.

Oikawas pov

So her name is Y/N? Such a pretty name for a pretty girl like her. Actually that's an understatement. She seems like the shy type too, which makes her ten times as cuter.
I was so stuck in thought about her I didnt hear Iwa-chan come up behind me. And at that moment, I knew I messed up.
Smack!
"What the hell are you doing out here, dumbass?!", Iwa said with a scowl. "Oww Iwa-chan that really hurt", I said holding my head.

Iwaizumi 🏐:

I was on my way to watch my little brother Kunimi practice with his team cause my coach let my team off for today cause we won our recent practice match with Karasuno by big numbers in both sets.
25 - 07
12 - 25
In my opinion, they couldve done better if they had more of a connection, better communication, and it also seemed like not all of them had enough training. Oh well, if they dont put enough effort, then they either dont have enough passion towards the sport, or there is something going on with their captain, but either way, not my problem.
I entered the gym, but as soon as I entered, there was a ball... in my face.
"WHAT THE HELL?! KINDAICHI YOU NEED TO PRACTICE YOUR RECEIVES MORE", one of the guys came up to me and picked up the ball, "I apologize for that, are you one of Oikawas fangirls?". I stood there silent for a second, trying to think if I knew who he was talking about, but as I ignore absolutely anyone and everyone, "Who?"
The guy who was about to practice his serve froze, causing the ball to hit him on the head.
The one in front of me right now slightly smiled, I dont know why, but he did. "Then why are you here", he asked, I simply shrugged, "Kunimi, I'm his sister, also, I dont have practice today and I guess I could take some pointers as I watch you guys". The guy nodded, "I'm Iwaizumi by the way, so are you on the girls team or something", he asked as he walked me towards one of the empty benches. I nodded and sat down, putting my bag on the side. "Cool, what position", he spoke as he tossed the ball to Kunimi. "Setter", I said and looked over towards kunimi who slightly waved before running off to practice. Iwaizumi nodded, "If you want to take pointers for your sets, pay attention to our number one, that's Oikawa, hes our official setter, he has some good serves too, but I will warn you, if he sees you staring or watching, he... may take it as you falling in love with him". I couldnt help but cringe at the last statement, "Sure yeah he's attractive, but not my type from what it seems like he is". "What is your type", Iwaizumi asked with an expression that I could tell he was genuinely curious and had nothing up his sleeve.  "Get to know me more and maybe then you'll find out", I said with a smirk.
Kunimi cleared his throat to get our attention, "Sorry for ruining the moment, not really, but Iwaizumi, coach said to get back on the court".
Iwaizumi nodded, turning back to me as Kunimi went off, "See you later then?" I nodded with a slight smile. Then he went off. "OH SHIT WAIT, IWAIZUMI", I yelled and jumped up causing him to turn to me as well as that oikawa dude, "My name... It's Y/N", I said and Iwaizumi smiled.