Replacement

Today we are all to participate in the first scene with Clara, adults and children. Instead we are faced with an appalling performance by Amy. She keeps missing each the music and going to slow and going in the opposite direction, of with she shouldn't be heading. Eventually we attempt to triumph throw all her failed attempts. Each time she steps there's a fault. Her steps are either to big or hardly reasonable mouse like steps. It's a sad sight it's as if she could care less about the position she's in. I'd believe that if it wasn't for the panicked look on her face she's mortified as Madam Lorraine scolded her. This making me wonder did she give an exemplary performance or got in luck with the judges being tired.

"That's it I've had another of this," screamed Madam Lorraine,"what you have just shown me there was an absolute disgrace of Pyotr Tchaikovsky sensational work that was an abomination, that's it you are to be replaced by Jasmine if you fail to be a background character then don't count on ever being in this company again, Jasmine follow me."

Madam lead the way out for Jasmine to follow. We were all in shock. I thought I'd be happy but in reality I'm a  incredibly high place of self- deprecation. It's my fault I could have given her tips to follow inset of having a giggle to myself. I'm awful I should have given her tips. But no need to dwell on the past now, it's to late. At least it was Jasmine who got it after all she deserves it more than anyone.

A couple minutes later we packed up for the day. All the other girls were changing into there little wrapped up jackets, small clusters of curls at the end of there hair, embroidered hat. I didn't have that; but I did have to wait for my mum. I practiced my steps. It was like being taken to another dimension. A joyest revenue of administration. Till, slowly, I came out of my content referee. It was a complete conundrum -I wasn't quite sure what it was? How far I'd have to travel to find it? I broaded it out my shoulders and made my gate gentle and elegant. I let my senses by the lead of this dance as I had quite the trusting in them. Once on firm ground again I realized it was a cry ; of that of a young girl. Oh how I want to hold her tight. Never had I seen this girl. The maiden had ginger ringlets. I had expected her to have had a leotard on but there was none to be seen. The way she dressed seemed to have putted her in the 1920s with the flapper girl costume. It was golden and shiny. With iridescent increments to flash the eye with bedazzle. I was enamoured with all the glitz and glam. All of a sudden, she had stopped crying. Instead saying to herself, "Oh Georgina how could you have been so foolish. How could you think that? It's despicable,". This lead to a hand thumped on the table. I decided it best to leave this one despite my curious nature.

Whilst on my way back to the fitting room I saw the entrance, that the other students went through. There I saw pictures one was of the owner and what appeared to be his daughter though it was awhile back, the girl struck me as someone I may have know get nothing was coming to me. So I made my way along to the next picture there I saw Andrew chin high as he played prince charming and held Cinderella. The I saw that girl with the flaming red hair but it was a painting with colour. There she had won a choreographing award. She sat resting on a tree with lovely summer air. Her hair waved down with a cerulean blue dress, with dainty, white, ruffled socks, leaver loafers, sheets of paper in hand accompaed by Andrew (guess this is one of the works he never got credit for). She seemed pleased her hair was behind her ear whilst talking with Andrew. Then I noticed that they was one a picnic blanket. Andrew was positioned in a way that shows that he may have been drawn as he was led down by his side, hand rested against head, angled towards the painter but looking at the girl (Mary bewitching). Next was a photograph of the pink lady written was 'best student of the year Barbara Rose'. I stared to understand this world more all these things I had missed out on but all the things yet to come. This made me feel my confidence and aspire to work hard.