Psycho Twins

OK, Scott's tattoo was airbrushed. Didn't stop the feels though and the photos were so cute of them with 'matching ink'. Sup3rfruit is awesome. #verifySup3rfruit people!

Back to the story... please don't hate me for all the horrible ranting though! Thanks Lovely Readers! :) PS. Drugs referenced.

Chapter 25

How can she do this to me? How can she take their side? WTF did they tell her about me? I should have just gone in there and stabbed them... cut out their eyes, cut off their Gay parts, carved my name in their dead chests. Kill them.... Kill her too... How could you do this to me? Gonna fuck them up, gonna hurt them, gonna make them pay, gonna show them what real men do with their junk. Gonna hurt her. No you can't. But she's on their side. So? You love her. No I don't, not anymore. Yes you do Miles. No I don't Miles..................

The ranting in the car devolved into madness. Connie's perceived betrayal caused an already unstable mind to break from reality. All Miles could focus on now was revenge.

Miles drove to Wendell's trailer, it was on the outskirts of the city limits and not many people knew where it was. That was a good thing because he had a lab set up and cooked there. If Avi and his Dad knew where it was they would have shut it down, but his 'Official Residence' was with his Mother in town. Miles stalked to the door, threw it open and started raving to his friend about the injustices of betrayal. Wendell already on the fringe of society and sanity was quite happy to jump on the bandwagon and talk about hurting the Hoyings and Mitch.

"Yeah, I totally agree with you Man. How can they breathe the same air as us?"

"We should stop them."

"Yeah, Man. When?"

"What have you got I can drug them with? I need the upper hand."

"Shit Man, I'm out of pretty much everything. I'm waiting on Joey for a restock. I'm doing another cook when I get the rest of the shit I need. Joey has to drive forever to buy everything now. Bloody 5.0. He's due in later on tonight or tomorrow. I've only got like stuff for personal use Man. I've got some good Ganga, but Roofies and stuff, I need to restock that shit up."

Miles started flat out swearing, walking around the small room and gesticulating wildly. Wendell watched for a while, enjoying the show. Then he tapped Miles on the shoulder and offered him some weed. "Hey man, chill. We are gonna fuck 'em up. It just might take a couple days."

Miles sat down with the joint and the lighter and started blasting.

..........................

Scott's POV

Dad called Avi at the station and he and his Father came up to the house to take a report over the incident. While waiting for them to arrive, Dee and I took a look in Miles's room. Mitch stayed with Mom and Dad, he was such a calming influence. I knew he'd look after them. Plus I didn't want Mom or Mitch to look in there, if there was crazy shit going on.

It smelled like a bear had taken up residence inside. Our noses wrinkled as we entered and looked around. Dee had to turn the lights on the room was so dark. I walked over to the window and drew back the curtains. Miles had put something over the windows to block out the light. It also meant that I couldn't open the window to let any fresh air in.

We surveyed the room. His work clothes and professional attire were in plastic hangers on one side of an open cupboard. Everything else was shoved into a chest of drawers. Shoes were stacked in a corner and the bed appeared rumpled. There were pornographic magazines on the bed side table and the titles were really wrong, mostly having to do with older women. Mommy issues much? Then Dee opened the other cupboard door and found the photos of my mother. It wasn't a full out shrine or anything but there were 6 photographs arranged with the most recent at the top. It was of Mom and Miles looking happy, while he was holding a knife preparing to cut what appeared to be a birthday cake.