~School~

Benji POV
We sat down, the teacher let us sit right beaide eachother, so i felt safe.. I lay my head down and i just think. I feel somebody gently touch my arm i look up and i look at my brother. He pulls his phone out and he sends me a text,
Bubba: you okay
Me: yeah im okay :)
Bubba: okay just checking, you looked kinda upset.
Me: im okay i promise 😌
Bubba: okay :)
~
We both put our phones away, i still felt really bad.. I think Denji took it the hardest when he found out that our parents had died.. It was over a year and a half ago and he still has the same blank emotionless look on his face, he has only smiled a few times, never when anybody else but i talk to him..

~after the first 4 tiring hours~
~at Lunch~

Denji POV
I go get a table for my brother and I, he comes back with a small bowl of strawberries. I smile as he sits and bites into one, his eye lights up.
"Were you hungry bubs?" I ask as he looks at me and nods.
"You w-want one?" He asks as i shake my head.
"Im alright bubs" I say as i pull my phone out he pulls his phone out and i look at my recent messages, i pull my headphones (air pods) out of my pocket and i put one in and i turn on a song by juice, a few people stare at us and i look at them, when they see that i noticed them looking at us they look away, i lift my eye patch with my eye closed snd i rub my eyes. I pull it back down.
"Bubba im gonna go throw this away" I hear my brother speak softly.
"Alright, if you need anything call out for me ill be here" I say as he nods and stands up, he walks over to the trashcans and he throws whatever he didnt eat away and he set the bowl on the thing to where it can be washed, he begins walking back over to me but is then shoved, my eye immediately turn red and i stand,

"Out of my way freak" A male says as he looks at my brother, i walk up to them and i shove the dude.

"Fuck... Off..." I say as they look at me.
"H-hey bubba dont.." My brother says as he looks at me.
"What are you gonna do about it 'tough guy' " The male says as he looks at me.
"S-stop t-tempting him!" My brother says as he clings onto my arm.
"Dont touch him again." I say as we both walk away, my eye a few people walk up to us,
"Hey! Are you guys okay?" A soft female voice speaks out.
"Were fine..." i say.
"Are you sure that was pretty rough"
"Mmmmmhm.." I hum as i look at Benji and he looks at me.
I slide my hands into my pockets and people stare at us..
"Imma go out to the car bubs.." I say as he looks at me.
"Wait come over here" he says as he gently grabs my arm and pulls me to the side. I look at him and he looks at me.
"Are you sure your alright.?" He asks at he looks at me.
"Im fine bubs go make some friends, if yhose guys come back text me or call me" I say as he looks down then looks back at me, he softly smiles and nods and then runs back over to the group of people. I slide my hands into my pockets and I walk away, i walk out the front doors and to my car i unlock it and i get in. I leave my door half way open with one of me feet out, i grab my vape from the cup holder eithin the center console and i hit it once, i blow it out of my nose and my mouth.

Benji POV
" who was that?" The female says as i laugh a bit.
"cant tou tell? He is my twin you guys haha~!" I say as i giggle once more.
" Oh really! No i didnt notice thats so cool!!!" The female says once again.
" Yeah! So may i ask your names?"
I ask as i look at them and i slide my hands into my pockets.
"Mhm! Im Jamie" She says
"Jamie, got it!" I say as i smile showing my sharp teeth and laughing.
"Im Max" A male from the back who looks just as emotionless as Denji, but not as... Depressed.
"Oh hello Max!" I say as i wave and i wave back.
"Hello, im Jax" Another male says.
"Jax! Hi! :)" He say as i wave at him and i smile.
"Im jesse"
"My name is lilly"
"Well hello my name is Jashan"
"My name is Jade"
"And my name is Lexis"
They all say finishing it off at Lexis
"May we ask your name?." Jesse asks
"Oh i didnt tell you my name! How rude of me, im Benji" I say as i rub the back of my neck.
"Oh well hello Benji what about your brother whats his name?" Jade asks as everybody looks at me.
"Oh his name is Denji, he isnt much of a people person though, i mean its obvious" I say as they look at me.
"Yeah i saw" Jade adds as she sighs.
"But there is one thing about him, just dont offend him.. Im lucky he hasnt gotten into a fight yet, so if you talk to him dont mention anything that could possibly trigger him.. Speaking of Denji i should really go check on him"
I say as i smile.
"Oh okay well we will wait up here" Jamie says as i gently wave and i run out, i walk out the front door and the front gate to see Denj's car sitting there his door halfway opened, his foot hanging out, i walk up to the car and i knock on the window, i open the passenger side door and i get in, i look at my brother..... sound asleep... I smile, i get out and i run to his side and i gently pick up his leg and i put it inside, i quietly close his door and i get in.
"Rest bubba you need it." I whisper as i lay my head down and i look at him...