eighteen | ❝ prank-time ❞

tw : cussing

third person pov

third person pov

It was show-time.

The twins, Madelyn and with some help from Daphne, Theo and Neville, they devised the perfect prank plan.

Draco was unfortunately still unconscious due to the amount of Amortentia he drunk unknowingly, and the Imperius curses he was under.

It was already 7:00 AM, and the gang (except Daphne) were gathered at the Great Hall with the needed supplies in hand.

Daphne with the Veritaserum, George with the hair coloring charm, Fred with the Instant Peruvian Darkness Powder, Neville with a sort of herb that makes your breath smell bad, and Theo just there for moral support.

"Are you seriously doing this?" Nadia asked, concerned.

"Of course we are, that girl needs to know to not mess with Malfoy." Madelyn answered, proudly.

Everyone was where they are supposed to be, and the clock finally struck 7:15, which took what felt like forever. And that was the cue.

Daphne walked in with Astoria, Daphne trying not to smile, and Astoria with an evil smirk. She probably thought she had won.

They sat at the Slytherin table, Pansy sat across them. Madelyn had gave Fred and George a look and Fred threw the Darkness Powders.

"What the hell?"

"Ugh not this again!"

"Stupid first years!"

That was all that was scattered from around the hall. Daphne had slipped in the Veritaserum and also sprinkled her breakfast with the herb.

"Oh my gosh, stupid first years." Astoria whined, digging into her plate. The gang watched her anxiously and excitedly.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Astoria asked her sister, who was staring at her.

"Oh nothing, just, your lips look chapped, here have some water." She said as she handed her the goblet of water doused with Veritaserum.

She took a big gulp, and continued to eat her food.

"So... what are you gonna do now?" Daphne asked.

"Do what?" Her sister responded.

"About... Draco..." Daphne replied, making sure to whisper his name.

"OH! HIM! Yeah I'll just drop his ass. He complains so much about his daddy issues and shit it's getting annoyin-" Astoria immediately covered her mouth. She hadn't realized her voice would've probably reach to the other houses' tables. Practically, almost all of us were staring at her.

"What the actual- anyways like I'm just really jealous of that Madelyn girl, she gets him! And he gets her? Like- oh my god what is happening to me?!" She sighed. Astoria just kept spitting out unintentional words and sentences.

"Hey maybe you should eat your food first? Maybe you're just hungover or something." Pansy suggested. The girl nodded and practically started inhaling the food.

"Woah slow down girl, don't want to choke do you?" Daphne chuckled.

"Nope haha!" Astoria laughed. And that's when the fumes started to become, well,
smell-able?

"Ugh! What is in that food Astoria? Your breath smells horrible !" Pansy groans.

"What?! Ugh! These avocados must've not been fresh! Or the bagels.. but that's not the point is it-"

"Uh Tori? Your hair..."

And that's when her hair turned... an ugly shade of swamp green and hot pink. Madelyn looked towards Fred and George, with both their wands in their hands and under the table. Slowly chanting under their breaths, "Colovaria."

Obviously Astoria started freaking out.

"What is going on here?" Professor McGonagall then asked, after arriving at the hall.

"I don't know! The food is making my breath smell bad, I can't stop saying the truth, and my hair!" Astoria squealed, panicking.

"Well Miss Greengrass, half of those are mostly results of a hangover, and here at Hogwarts, we do not tolerate underage drinking. 25 points from Slytherin, and detention for 2 weeks. Now everyone back to their places!" Professor McGonagall announced, making everyone scurry back.

That's when it hit Madelyn. What if there was a reason behind this? Is she pranking Astoria because of what happened to Draco? What if she didn't want to do it? What if she was forced to put him under the Imperius curse and Amortentia?

"Hey Nadia? Do you happen to know Astoria's number?"