Chapter 2 Forks High school

I got to Forks High a muggle school. I still had Cedric in my mind it's been a week since his death. I already hate everyone here, why are they giving my a weird look like they haven't seen a human before. I'm I really that scary or do I have something on my face? I don't really get muggle school but I am raised by my muggle mom Ava. The only thing I know about my dad was that he was a wizard who got killed in a war. I started looking at my schedule and the map of the school to see where I was.
"Hey my name is Eric and I will be your guide for today of tomorrow."
"Hey Eric my name is y/n."
"I knew that not that I looked in your personal file or anything."
"Wait you did?"
"No I didn't, hey you don't look like you laugh much do you?"
"Oh I do but I just have a different humor then some of you guys."
"Oh what makes you laugh?"
"I don't really know but I used to laugh with my friends."
"That weird here I will show you to the your first class gym."
"Oh thinks but I know where that is already it's all the way to the left."
"Oh okay I will see you at lunch then bye y/n."
"Bye."
Why do I have this feeling that something is going to go badly wrong. Maybe but I have to get going so i won't be late. I got to gym before the bell rung, I kinda liked muggle gym I think a lot of things are a lot easier that Hogwarts. Today we are playing volleyball I played this a lot with my sister during the summer I hope I don't mess anything up. Why did Cedric come up in my mind now. If he comes up in my mind I Won't be able to concentrate on anything. Some how I hit a guy with the ball.
"I'm so sorry for hitting you are you ok?"
"Yea I'm ok hey your that new person in town y/n right?"
"Yea."
"You're kinda the talk of the town right now."
"Really I thought everyone just ha..."
"Hey guys I'm Jessica bye the way, hey your y/n right?"
"Yea see you guys at lunch bye."
"Bye." They both said.
I could really see that Jessica hated me right now, or maybe forever.I got done changing my clothes and went to lunch. I could see that the people that I've met are sitting over there. I went to go sit over there because Eric called my name to sit with them.
"Hey y/n what school did you go to before you moved here?" Jessica question.
"Uhh well I went to a rich private school all the way from London."
"Cool so your rich rich?" Tyler said.
"Well yea and my mom foundation new job here so I've moved with her and my sister Judie."
"Nice so what does your mom work as?" Eric asked.
"Well she works as a business person."
"Wow that very impressive." Mike said.
"Yea very impressive." Jessica said.
"Hey what does she own to make her own her own business?" Angela asked.
"Well she works as a journalist and bout her own company over at Forks."
"That's actually really nice." Angela said.
"Hey who are those people?"
"Oh there the Cullens Doctor and Mrs Cullens foster kids they moved here from Australia. That's Alice she's really weird, and that blond one is Jasper the one who looks like he's in pain. That really blond one Rosalie is dating this really strong guy Emmet."
"Last but not least this guy Edward Culled seriously don't waist your time.
Edward he looks very familiar like I've seen him before he looks like Cedric Diggory this one guy I used to date before he past. It couldn't be he was dead for sure. He looked the same but just more pail and different hair shape but other wise he's the same person.
"Hey are you ok y/n?" Eric said.
"Yea I'm fine."
"Okay then I will show you to your next class then."
"Okay."