Chapter 4 home.

I got home and made a snack for my little sister Judie. It was her favorite crackers and grapes. When I was done I went upstairs to go do my homework and started the easier one first then the hardest one last, I had a little bit of help from magic I'm now only allowed to do magic at home now till I turn 19 now that I'm at muggle school. I got done like haft an hour later and my sister already got home from the bus. She's in her room.
"Hey can you help me on my homework?" Judie question.
"Sure."
"Okay thanks."
"Now what question are you on?"
"I'm on number 6."
Okay if Marco has 26 watermelon and he gets 92 more watermelons how many would he have?"
"I don't know and who gets that many watermelons anyways?"
"Well a pair apparently Marco does."
"Well what is the answer?"
"Uhh what is 6+2?"
"Uhh 6+2 is uhh 6 7 8. 8!"
"Yes now what is 9+2?"
"Uhh 9+2 is uhh I think it is uhh 9 10 11?"
"Yea 11."
"So the answer is 118?"
"Yea are you done now, or do you have more homework to finish?"
"I'm done you can go now bye!"
"Uhh thank you?"
I went back to my room. To get my clothes to take a shower. I could feel the hot water running on me. When I was done showering I brushed my teeth and got dressed for the night. I couldn't get my mind of Edward he looks just like Cedric.
-the doorbell rung-
Looks like mom is here. I went to the door and opened it for my mom because she forgot her keys at the door.
"Hey is Judie asleep?"
"Yea she should be I think."
" Okay I'm going to check on her then."
"Okay night mom!"
I went to my bedroom and went to sleep.