Connor x Reader

(Just a little trigger warning this will have some physical / verbal abuse in this, also (bf/n) means boyfriends name :))

~ Senior year ~

Everyday was hell but I couldn't stop it, (bf/n), we got together our freshman year and we were good, until we hit a year. He changed drastically from the guy I had fallen for, to others we look like the perfect couple but in reality, we were horrible. All though our relationship was a sham, I had a feeling deep down he must still care for me. Today was our first day of senior year and I was already miserable.

As I took a seat I sat next to a kid who smelled like weed, I looked over at him to see him slumped on his desk. "Hey" I said hoping to at least make some new friends since it's my last year here. He looks back at me and I could see the hint of red in his eyes, "Uh, hey" I smiled, "My names (y/n), and yours?" He looks as me confused, "I'm Connor... why are you talking to me?" I feel myself get red, "Oh, uh, I just wanted to get to know you, sorry if I bothered you." I look back down.

"Look, I'm sorry, I'm just not used to talking to people." I heard him say as he put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched a bit but relaxed, I could tell that made him flinch as well, "Are you ok?" I look at him, "Oh, yeah my bad." I say with a shy smile as he smiles back, "Aye, what're you smiling about?" I hear (bf/n) say to both me an Connor, "N-Nothing babe, just small talk." I nervously smiled, he grabs my wrist as he gets down to my level, "Don't even make excuses for this freak, you're already trashy enough, got it?" I swallow spit as I nod. He lets go of my now brusied wrist. I look over to see Connor just in shock, as I go to say something the bell rings for our first class.

As class ends I catch Connor at his locker, "Hey sorry about earlier, my (bf/n) is just protective." I giggle nervously, Connor looks at me, "From the look of your wrist, I don't think that's protective.." He says as he grabs it. "Well I know he didn't mean to hurt me, he always does little stuff like that." I say as Connor looks at me worringly. "Look I know we just met, but if you ever want to talk I'm here for you." He says while rubbing the back of his neck, I look at him teary eyed as I hug him tightly, "Thanks."

"HEY CONNOR!" I hear (bf/n) yell from the hallway, everyone in the hallway watch as he charges towards him as he pushes me out of the way, "Hell you trying to do, make a move on my girl?" Connor just looks at him stone faced, "Better than hurting her." I see (bf/n) get tense as I try to calm him down he back hands me, making me hit the locker. "ENOUGH!" I yell at (bf/n) as he turns to me, "I. Am. DONE!" he looks at me, "Hell do you mean, 'you're done'? you're not going anywhere."

I look at him dead in the eyes, "No. I'm going with Connor, and if you have any common sense you'd walk away and leave." He looks at Connor than looks at me, "B-but I love you, I dedicated my whole heart to you and you throw it away like that?" I look at him, "You're a pathetic excuse for a man, and you can't even last a minute anyways."

I see (bf/n) get embarressed, as everyone in the hallways starts to laugh at him, especially Connor. As (bf/n) is about to leave, he looks at Connor dead in his eyes, "This ain't over" as he walks away and I look at Connor. "You were pretty badass there," he says smiling at me as I smile back, "Not as much as you." I giggle a bit. "So he's only lasted a minute?" He asks while laughing, I laugh a bit, "Don't even get me started." As we talk we walk to our next class together. Maybe Senior year won't be hell after all..

(A/N: Hey guys, so I hope you enjoyed this story :) Also I wanted to announce two things: 1. I may make an Outsiders/Karate kid book like my others and a Cobra kai(The show) book as well, so I'll keep you guys updated, and 2. I am going to try and update more often cause Miss corona has been a bitch to all of us and I had lost my inspiration, but now I've gained back my inspiration and I'm ready to update more. So if you have any requests don't be shy to comment and or message me. Hope you all have a good day/night, stay safe<33)