~Finding Out The Truth~

(Btw in this AU he doesn't figure out that the order thinks that Harry is being possessed by evesdropping through the door in St. Mungos)

          After Mr. Weasleys attack, the weasleys along with Harry were going to be spending Christmas at 12 grimmauld place with Sirius. Harry was sitting in his room he didn't know what to do, he had told Sirius that during the night he attacked Mr. Weasley that he felt an extreme amount hatred towards dumbledore. After that it seemed as if for no reason as if everyone was avoiding him.

           Whenever he would enter a room everyone would immediately enter a conversation with one another or turn away from him. He even asked Mrs. Weasley if she needed help with dinner because the entire order was going to have a meeting later that night and she looked stressed but she simply looked at him and said, "no Harry that's all right just head up stairs." he sighed but when he turned around he saw Sirius. They locked eyes for a moment then Sirius looked away and turned away from him.

           He felt extremely hurt and couldn't stand being around everyone as they were ignoring him so he went to the only other person that wouldn't avoid him but the thing is that they weren't really a person at all but he was the next best. He walked up the stairs to his room and opened up his trunk that sat beside his bed. He pulled out a Tupperware with holes poked through it. He opened the lid and pulled out a beautiful all white corn snake. The snake opened his eyes and said, " hiya Harry what's up, you don't look to good." Harry sighed then said, "hey Asclepius mind if we talk for awhile a lot of things are kinda going on right now." He was glad that he was a parselmouth because at this moment he could say all his feeling in the world and only this snake that sat in his hand would be the only one to hear him while others would only hear him hiss.

  "Sure thing Harry but let's go y-know somewhere more private." Harry nodded and walked to a random room that no one ever goes in and Harry sat in the furthest corner with the snake in his hand. They had to go somewhere more private because Harry had been hiding his scaly friend since he got him because he really just enjoyed having someone he could talk to about his problems and not have to worry about them telling others.

"So Harry what's wrong?" Asclepius asked "Well I honestly don't know what to do, everyone keeps avoiding me and turning away the second I walk into a room and I wish I knew what was wrong I mean I just witnessed myself attack Mr. Weasley then directly after everyone just won't talk to me." Harry stopped suddenly then sighs and says, "... I just don't know what to do Asclepius do you have any ideas." "Hmm wait I've got it I can figure out why people are avoiding you!" Asclepius says "how can you do that you can't exactly slither up to them and ask," Harry said with a forced laugh. "Exactly, they're having that meeting tonight aren't they?" Harry nods his head, "Alright then I'll just hide in the room during the meeting and when they talk about you and I'll just tell you what they said," Asclepius said. "You know what that's a good idea I don't even care if they get mad at me for snooping on their meeting because they haven't talked to me in days," Harry says. "Alright then you'll need to go downstairs for a bit before their meeting so I can hide." "K I'll just go downstairs and read a book at the table and you can hide up my sleeve or something and I'll pretend to drop something then I'll tell you to go out," Harry says really fast "hey Harry it'll be ok it's probably some stupid reason why they are ignoring you anyways let's get going before the meeting starts" Asclepius knew that it wouldn't be a stupid reason but she needed to comfort Harry. "ok here hide up my sleeve"

         The snake then slithers up his arm then Harry runs to his room grabs a random book that's sitting in his trunk and begins to make his way downstairs.