~The Memora spell~

Harry POV
I woke up to the lighting shinning through my eyes. How did I get back in my room. I could remember what happened last night but it was slightly blurred I could remember some parts though. I turned on my side checking if anyone was beside me. I didn't want a rerun on yesterday. I checked and no one was there but a note layed beside the bed. It read, "hey mate whenever you wake up come downstairs we want your input on where you want to stay during summers, maybe you can stay at mine. We also want to know a little more on what happened if your up to that. I'm sorry we haven't talked I want to make it up to you- Ron" I smiled during the letter except during the talking parts but maybe we could have our friendship back. I began to make my way downstairs preparing for the conversation to come.

Sirius POV
I was getting anxious Harry went to sleep at 1pm yesterday and here it's 1pm the next day he's been sleeping for over 24 hours and it's really bugging me.
"What's taking him so long to wake up?" I asked everyone sitting in the room.
Madam Pomfrey was staying at grimmauld place to watch over Harry so she said, "with what he's been through and that extensive healing his body needs time to heal." Almost in spite of her words a knock sounded at the door.
My eyes brightened and I said, "come in Harry!"

Harry POV
I heard someone say come in so I slowly opened the door and peaked my head around. All the main people I knew here all the way from Remus to dumbledoor. I gulped this would be tough. I noticed the only empty seat was near the end of the table beside Sirius and Ron as if it was planned I smirked at my own thoughts.I sat besides Ron and at once he turned to me and gave me his goofy smile and it managed to make me crack a smile. I turned away from Ron and turned to everyone else. Ron knew that I don't like to be pitied which I appreciated but everyone else gave me pitiful looks and with a small glare towards hermoine she stopped her sad look at once and gave a more cheerful look.

"How are you feeling today Harry," dumbledoor asked

"I feel fine" he was anything but fine but he couldn't tell them that. He wouldn't even know how they would react. he gave a raised eyebrow then continued,  "could you tell us what happened last night." Now it was my time to be confused I could barely remember what happened last night, " I remember little parts but besides that it's all a blur."

"Well you had a panic attack we were hopping you could tell us what caused it but you don't have to tell us if your forgot but we can move forward from that for now, we've got a plan set up to get you away from the Dursley's but we wanted to know if you could tell us atleast a brief summary of what it's like to live there so we can help you heal."

Harry did not feel much like talking but he knew they would get it out of him one way or another so he racked his brain and he came to a solution. "Can I show memories it'll be easier than me explaining."

"I suppose you could" I was thinking about showing memories through the pensive then I'd have to leave things out. But if I want to show them the whole story without having to explain I'd have to do something else. "Can someone cast the memora spell"

"But Harry then they'll see all of your memories up until now," hermoine said.

"I know hermoine but if it'll help I'll do it."

"Are you fine with everyone seeing your memories," dumbledoor asked. As I looked around the room it was people I was vaguely familiar with, so I nodded. Everyone began standing in a circle. We all had to be within 2 feet of the person to be affected by the spell. "Memora childhood,"I heard hermoine cast the spell but than the room went dark.