~The Memories P1~

Harry POV
When the room brightened everyone was in a pitch black room. I was really hopping they would wait for the memories to pass before they start talking.

"Can everyone wait till we return before we start talking." They all nodded in understanding. At once the room brightened and a scene grew around them as Harrys main memories began to play. I wondered if the memories would start from when I was left at the Dursley's. We were all standing around the row of identical houses. The house infront of them however had a bundle of blankets infront of the door that's how I knew it was the day after I was left their. I wonder how they reacted to me on their doorstep. Probably no better than how they react to me turning up each summer.

Petunia Dudley opened her front door the morning of November 1st she could retrieve her mail and nearly trampled on baby Harry.

Everyone cringed as petunia let out screech and backed away from the door as quickly as possible at the sight of poor Harry. Harry opened his emerald green eyes and looked towards petunia in confusion in doing so he dropped the letter placed top of him.

"Vernon! Vernon! Theres a baby at our door"

Vernon walked out the door and he still resembled a walrus. He picked up the no longer sleeping Harry and looked at him with disgust as he held him at arms length.

"It's got a note with it" Petunia said as she snatched the letter from the floor. Everyone stared at the pair in disgust for regular ding Harry as an it.

"Oh dear my sisters died! And she left her baby with us!"

"What do you mean she's left her baby? I will not have a freak like this around Dudley"

"But Vernon, we have to. My sister and her husband got themselves blown up and this dumbledoor says keeping him will keep us safe."

Vernon huffed then said, "fine but he doesn't get dudleys second room or the guest room. He'll sleep in the cupboard."

Everyone watched as Vernon left inside the house. When he returned he said, "there. Maybe we can forget he's there and he'll die like his good for nothing parents!"

Everyone was outraged at this. How could anyone treat someone this badly. How dare they call Harry's parents good for nothing. They had never meet Harry yet they immediately labeled him as a freak. It was horrible

"Freak....good for nothing....extra rooms...In The Cupboard...maybe he'll die." hermoine repeated. Oh no this would not be good. They're not going to wait till the end like I was hopping. She turned towards me who was a little ways away from the group. I wanted to keep this conversation short so might as well not deny it. She gave me this look as if wanting an explanation. I sighed

"The cupboard under the stairs it was my bedroom till I went to hogwarts they may have had extra rooms but they moved me out because they thought people were watching the house. It was bigger than you think though" it was not big like I claimed. And I was avoiding all the other parts besides the cupboard.

"You don't mean the cupboard where your stuff was locked in, when we rescued you second year do you," the twins asked. Shit.

"Yeah that's the one...."

"That thing is two feet long at most how can you fit in their mate," they gave me a worried look.

"Well I was pretty small at eleven but I managed." I forced a laugh

"I wonder why you were so small Harry," hermoine was on full interrogation mode as well as everyone else.

"I said we'd talk after 'moine" and he ended the conversation at that. The conversations would have ended anyways because the second memory is starting.

Four year old Harry was wearing his oversized cousins hand me downs which made him look 2. He was sitting in the dudleys garden pulling weeds out of the flower beds. An occasional hiss would escape his thought when a thorn scrapped his hand.

Many people found this alarming "Harry what are you doing you don't look old enough to talk let alone be able to weed," Ginny said.

"It's probably the oversized clothes that make me look two but I'm actually four in this one, weeding was one of my many many chores petunia gave me."

"Four is still to young to be weeding," Remus pointed out. Dumbledoor, snape, Sirius, and mcgonagall were deathly silent as they attempted to take everything in.

Young Harry finally finished weeding so he took a break and sat on the curb of the street. A few minutes later people noticed a strange cat that looked similar to
mcgonagall walking down the street.

Harry let out a smirk as younger him hid behind a bush. Right when the cat passed his bush heading closer towards his house he jumped from the push and picked the kitty up from under its arms.

Harry let out a laugh as younger him held the cat at arms length. As he looked at the cats fur he said, "I finally caught you, your a very pretty kitty." And with that he plopped down on the grass with the cat in his lap. He's stroked the cat until "BOY!" Was yelled from inside. He looked sadly at the cat then went back inside.

Everyone was confused except the adults and hermoine as to why this memory was important. At everyone's confused faces Harry said, "I realized when I went to hogwarts that that cat that was always watching over me was actually professor mcgonagall." I gave mcgonagall a small smile of thanks. Then everyone began to understand. The next memory was beginning to start so everyone turned towards the screen.