7. Bruises

" What the hell happened to your face? " I gasped pulling him into the light further. His lip had a deep gash with blood dripping down his chin. Both of his cheeks were bruised and he look like something got smashed over his head because a trail of blood flowed down his forehead.

How did I not notice this?

" Hmm? " He looked down at me confused. I huffed pushing open the door pulling him in by the sleeve of his shirt.

" You look like some assholes punching bag, " I huffed out angrily, glancing up and down the hallway. We were already on the fifth floor thanks to the higher up parking lot.

" Oh yeah, " He let out a loud laugh throwing his head back. I wince looking to see if he drew any attention. The hall was still empty so I continued to pull him by his sleeve until we could reach the elevator.

" What? " I turn my head back to look at him. He had a childish grin on his face as his eyes were trained on my grip holding his leather jacket sleeve.

" What? " He asked looking up at me excited. I rolled my eyes looking forward again.

" Who did that to you? " I let out a loud breath hitting the elevator button. I was breathing heavy, my chest was tight and my palms were sweaty. My heart jumped everytime I heard a noise.

No one can know he is here.

All I have to do is get him to my room.

" You go into your own little world a lot, " Daniel chuckled from behind me. I whipped my head back at him. His ocean eyes beamed down at me. His lips still held that boyish grin as he stared down at me. His hair was messy and flat dripping down in his eyes. The cuts and brushes on his face only added to his whole baby bad boy look staring down at me. " Why are you smiling? "

" Hmm, what? " I snapped out of my trance I wasn't even aware I was in. Daniel threw his head back laughing. His Adams Apple bobbed up and down sucking me into a trance once again.

" H? " Daniel waved his hand in front of my face causing me to snap forward again.

" What? " I snap looking away from his eyes.

" The elevator is here, " He smirked down at me holding his hand out to the elevator. I turned seeing the doors indeed were open.

How did I not hear that?

I look at him and his stupid smug smile staring back at me. I rolled my eyes stepping in the elevator pulling him with me. I reached forward pressing the 20th floor button. The circle lit up yellow and we started moving.

" Where are you holding me captive?" He looked out the glass windows at the moving ground. His knees slightly wobbled as he took a step away from the glass. I chuckled looking back up at the moving numbers.

" I'll tell you if you tell me where you got those two black eyes. " I kept my eyes forward but using my preferal vision I could see him staring at me with a smirk on his face.

" It was the guys I was with tonight, " He shrugged coming to stand directly beside me. So close he made our shoulders brush together. My stomach filled with the same feeling you get when you are on a rollercoaster when his arm made contact with mine and didn't leave.

What is wrong with me?

" What!? " I snapped me head to the side to see his full face. He looked bored of the conversation.

" I told you, I got into some trouble. " He sighed picking at his chain wrapping around his wrists. I noticed it said the name Anna. Girlfriend?

" Marcel and his men did this to you? " I raised an eyebrow at him. He nodded shrugging his shoulders. My heart rate skyrocketed. The meer thought of Marcel doing this to daniel made my blood boil.