Chapter 1: The Man in Armour

All Might's POV:

Weird Purple People have been attacking for Two weeks now, we've managed to defeat and detain them but not without injury.

But recently we've seen a ship, went to the site, but when we got there all the Purple People went.. Belly up, They bit the dust, uhm.. What other Cliches can I throw in there?

Anyway, I saw another.. Perfectly landed ship of the same kind. I went inside, but found.. Nothing, so I left back to UA.

"Whos the new kid?" I ask Nezu.

"This is Keith Kogane, hes a Transfer from America, he has the ability to Harness certain Technology. And he has a knife made from a very special Metal and that very Tech!" He replies brightly. "Show him!"

He gets a Knife from a Holster and holds it out, it glows white and purple and evolves into a sword.

I take note he wasn't wearing the Uniform. But instead a hooded armor set. Parts of it glowed with powerful Energy. (Picture above) He has strange markings on face. They were almost.. Purple?

He had.. A mullet of somekind?

"He will be in Class 1A, in place of Mineta. Manily because he's been transferred to General Education." Nezu says. "Will you take him there?"

I nod. "Come now young hero!"

"Please dont shout." He asks in a Monotoned voice.

"Very well."

He follows me in silence, normally.. Not to sound cocky here, but normally kids and teens.. And everyone is asking a million and one questions. But he didn't seem to care.

"Here we are." Everyone stares.

"Why aren't you wearing the Uniform?!" Iida is the first to speak.

"I am-"

"Under that?"

"Will you let me finish?" Keith asks. They're silent. "I am wearing a Uniform, its just not your Uniform."

"What kind of School has Armor for a Uniform?" Shota asks.

"Who said it was a School?"

"What is it? A band of rebels?" Young Katsuki laughs.

Young Kogane says nothing, simply stares with that clasic 'Well..' Look we all know and love to hate.

He walks to sit down but deku asks him a Question first. "Whats your Quirk?"

"My what?" Right, transfer from America.

"It another word for power." I explain.

"Oh, I can Harness certain Technology."

"Thats lame." Young Bakugou chuckles. "What else you got?" He smirks.

"A knife the turns into a sword." He mutters and sits down, obviously sick of the Questions.

"Whats your Hero Name?" I ask.

"Keith." He mutters.

"Really? You're pathetic."

"Sure.."