Chapter 4: Lance

Keith's POV:

I was sitting in the.. The.. Fuck it the Dining Hall. Oh the Cafeteria! Anyway, I was sitting in one of the seats when someone covered my eyes. I gasp, someone chuckles- Wait.. "Lance?" I ask. He laughs again and uncovers them, he sits next to me.

"Why are you here, not that I'm complaining.."

He smirks and kisses my cheek then whispers in my ear, "I made a deal with somone."

I smile and kiss him, he grabs my shoulder and kisses me back. We pull away and chuckle, remembering we we're in a.. Cafeteria! Why is that so hard to remember?

"So this is your boyfriend?" Bakugou asks.

"What gave it away?" Lance chuckles.

"Meet Lance, my annoying Boyfriend."

"Hey!" He shoves me lightly. I smile. "I'm beautiful and you're just jealous."

I roll my eyes, "Why am I in love with you?" I ask playfully.

"Because I'm simply that irresistible?" He suggests.

"Nah.. Thats not it." I smirk.

He chuckles and under the table I grab his hand, he squeezes it tighter.

"Yes it is." He kisses behind me ear.

"Fine." I smile. "How long are you staying?" I ask, not wanting him to ever leave.

"Three Days." He says. I was slightly he'd be staying for such a short amount of time, but at least he was staying. "Yeah.."

"Well you two are cute together." Mt. Lady says behind us.

"Yep." Lance smirks. He used to flirt with girls like this, but he stopped after he got with me. Which.. Good, I don't wanna break anyone's bones.

"You stayin' for three days right?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Good for you!" She smiles.

"So who are you?" Lance asks.

"I'm Mt. Lady." She says.

"Lance McClain." He says. She smiles and walks away. "I'm gonna go mess with your stuff." He smirks.

"Oh no you're not."

Todoroki and Deku sit next to each other, they were more open about thier relationship, I introduce them to Lance and we talk and eat for the rest of Lunch.

Today I had decided to wear my Casual outfit so my Armor is in my closet.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Unknown's POV:

He he he, this is gonna be such a good prank! I take the Armor from the new kid's closet, and drag it to my own dorm. Panting when I get there, how on Eartht does he move so fast? No no.. How does he move at all?! That stuff is Heavy!

Now just to take the blade.. I run back after catching my breath. I look around the dorm room and find it in a Drawer. He had cleaned and polished it recently. I could tell. Welp! This is gonna be the prank of the Century!

"(       )?" Monoma's voice asks, I turn. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing!" I shout and run back to my dorm, cltuching the Blade to my chest I slam the door, I hide both things under my bed and skip of to Lunch.

This is gonna be funny!