Chapter 3: Communication

Lance's POV:

"Lance!" He couldn't hide the excitement in his voice.

"Thought I was the Blade?" I chuckle.

"Shut up."

"Okay." I smirk. I was in my Soundproof room, but the door was open so it didn't really matter.

"Lance McClain don't you dare, please keep talking to me."

"Alright Samurai, I wasn't gonna stop. Just joking around." I reassure.

"You better." We both laugh.

"Hows it back on Earth?"

"Japan has good food I guess, not as good as the food in Space though." He says, "No one can beat the food up there."

"No one." I agree.

"I miss you." He mutters.

"You too, but its not like I can leave to Earth." I feel someone smirk at me.

"I know.."

"Hows School." God I sound like.. My Mom..

"Its.. Okay, I guess. I stunned a Galra in the Cafeteria and they all thought I killed him. Like.. What?! I was told not to kill in public did that think I'd just abandon my orders?! You do not disobey Kolivan more than once, he will hurt you."

"Wait a tick why does it sound like you speak from experience?"

"Eh.. I disobeyed on a Mission so he had me fight two, more experienced Blade Members."

"Seriously?" I ask, surprised.

"Hey, I'm alive aren't I? Members die in the Trials of Marmora." He says.

"Keith its still not okay, are-are you alright? Like are you too badly injured?"

"I'm fine Hotshot, I promise." He says.

"Good." I sigh.

"Hows it there in Space?"

"Its okay, the food goo is delicious as always, I started playing Monsters and Mana with Piege, Hunk, and Coran more often. Sometimes Shiro and Allura join in."

"Shiros okay?!" He shouts.

"Yeah.. Wait Allura didn't tell you?" I ask.

"No!"

"Yikes, well yeah, hes okay."

He sighs with relief, "Anything else?"

"Your Mom is visiting, she had an hour long talk with me about how if I break your heart she'd Murder me."

"Sounds like my Mom." He chuckles. "I have Class. I love you."

~~~~~

Monoma's POV:

A Class 1A Student talking to himself? What a surprise, no really.

"Love you too." Oh! He has a Communicator! Thats.. Kinda cool I want one. Shin walks up behind me.

"Staring at the new guy?" He asks with the slightest hint of jealousy.

"Its not like that." I promise, "He was talking and I didn't realize he had a Communicator."

"Good." He mutters. I smirk.

"I knew you loved me." I tease.

"Unfortunately." I snicker. I look back at the newbie to see him standing the doorway, smiling.

"How much of that did you hear?" I ask.

"All of it, I have excellent hearing. Don't worry, no judgement, I'm Bisexual."

"O-Oh.." I hadn't expected that, I though he was striaght..

"Yeah my Boyfriend's in another state."

"Oh." Shinso murmured.

I suddenly had a new found liking for this boy.