Part one: In heat

Okay friiiieeenndsss I will try giving my chapters tittles but also SUPRISE THERES A SECOUND BOOK!!!!!!!!! 

so yeah hope you enjoy what I have in store for this and yesh

-----------------------

-Mike-

  I sighed in content holding my trembling Mumei as we watched a scary move "W-why are these so scary!!" He wine making me chuckle "your such a baby" I started to one feel his ear such soft ears they are.. I leaned my head back laying a hand on Mumeis waist.  Happy, im just..Happy finally finally I am happy with the one I love

-Mumei-

I hate how much of a wimp I am with movie night. I gripped Mikes shirt squealing loudly looking away from the tv which made mike life then then he picked me up and set me on his facing him "Better?" I blushed nodding "Y-yes" I looked down trying to hide my blush my tail swaying slightly "You know your tails in the way" I looked up at Mike "I-im sorry!" I wrapped my tail around wrist out of habit and smiled at mike "better?" He chuckled "Kind of " I jumpped feeling his hand run slowly up my thigh and bit my bottom lip as he ran his hand up my shirt and up my side making me tremble "M-mike" I gasped softly when he moved his leg more between my legs and pushed up onto my crotch "Nya!" I covered my mouth "Oh? What A new sound" Mike teased "G-give me a minute " I stood up and ran to the bathroom and closed the door gripping the sink looking at myself. I never make that sound unless...I bit my lip and reached down slightly touch my pants where my hard on an arched my back "Nya!~" I quickly covered my mouth again. Shit Im in heat.

-Mike-

I wonder whats wrong with Mumei and that hot sound he made got me so hard "Nya!~" I blinked and stood up walking to the bathroom door and knocked on it "Mumei?" I heard a squeal "You okay?" He slowly opened the door and nodded looking at me "I-im fine" He walked out the bathroom and sat on the couch and sat at the edge and hugged his knees to his chest  I followed behind and sat next to him close to him so that we are touching he was trembling why? "M-mike.." I looked at him "Mu-" I was interupted when mumei jumped onto me kissing me licking my bottom lip. What the heck made Mumei do this? Its so confusing. I gripped his waist kissing back opening my mouth allowing entrance for this random act and he instantly slid his tongue in my mouth and we fought for dominance which I of course got and pined him to the couch gripping his waist tightly with him wrapping his legs around my waist gripping my hair "M-mike i-i....I-im in h-heat I-i get s-sensitive" He wimpered out still trembling from my touch. "Sensitive? " I smirkes slightly and slid my hand up his side "Nya!~" I chuckled Im going to have fun with this naughty neko.

--------------------------------

Okay this is my first chapter of my secound book I hope you like but this is just to start off of showing of how happy they are ENJOY