Part Five

-Mike-

  I stared at the phone in shock. No...I didn't replace him!!  Sabrina is just my childhood friend! Now I cant tell him! "Mike.. dont cry" I blinked and wiped my eyes moving away from her. I know she doesn't mean harm but...I kinda wanna yell and slap her. I groaned running my fingers through me hair "Mike" I felt her arm wrap around my torso "you need to let off some steam hes bound to come back " I frowned nodding slightly. I felt her hand slowly move down. "I can help you...let off some steam... " My eyes widened and shoved her away "Is this some joke to you!?" I heard her gasp and lay a hand on her mouth slowly staring to tear up. I sighed snd hugged her "Hey im sorry don't cry, Im just worried about Mumei... He thinks I replaced him with you... " I heard her mumble something "What?" She looked up smiling "Nothing I am sure we can clean out this misunderstanding " I ruffled her hair "Thanks Sabrina..."

-Sabrina-

  I felt a blush creep to the my cheeks "Y-Your welcome M-Mike" He moved his hand and walked upstairs to his room "I wish you would look at me as something more...." I laid my hand on my head "I can still feel the warmth of his hand..." I walked to the couch and sat down "I hate how much I love Mike...its makes it hurt more to know he loves and cares about some on else" I gripped the couch "Well he wont have him back ad long as my brother has him" I glanced at the stairs "Mike, I will find a way to make you mine"

---------------

Hey sorry for short chapter next chapter will deal with Mumei and torikkiu,  I am going to try and make it romannnticcc