Part 10

~Mumei~
-Dream-
I let out a sob staring at Mike his hands just all over that.. T-that girl! "M-Mike...." I slowly walked over reaching hand out to him "M-Mike this is a dream right? Im just dreaming right..Mike!" I was knocked over to the
floor looking up at Mike who was looking at me "Mum-" "Mikey ignore that random boy hes my brothers boyfriend your mine remember " the girl smirked and moved his gaze away from me and kissed him "M-mike..."
~End of dream ~
"I think I change my mind" I said staring at the bar infront of me "Oh come on your already here!" He chuckled walking to me and grabbed my hand pulling me to the bar "Loosen up" He said smiling "F-fine!" I groaned "Great!" He said happily and walked into the bar with me following behind and once I stepped inside it was hot, loud,dark, and smelly. Another bad thing was I lost Torrikiu "T-torikkiu?" I looked around whimpering and gasped when I was grabbed my a tall guy with brown and shoved me to the wall that smelled to much like alcohol "Hey there cutie wanna have some fun?" He said "N-no s-stop!" I tried to push him sway but he grabbed both my wrist pinning them above my head and touched my ear "whats with the get up then, your just begging to get fucked" He chuckled running a hand up my shirt making me tremble in fear "S-stop p-please" I whimpered, of course he didn't reply just nipped my neck "I know you want a nice fucking" he whispered biting my neck. I teared up 'M-mike.....Torriku...someone please help me....!'
"Hey! Get away from him!"
--------------------------------
OKAY SUPRISE ITS A CLIFF HANGER BUT ITS YOUR DECISION GUYS WHO WILL SAVE HIM MIKE OR TORRIKU LEAVE A COMMENT OF WHO SAVES HIM AND ONCE I GET MORE OF 5-6 OF ONE NAME ILLLLLL CHOSE A WINNER.