How bokuaka met iwaoi

Au: glasses kawa
Setting: park, cat cafe, Iwaizumi's house
Triggers: none
Type: fluff
~~~~~~~~~
❤Third person's POV
Oikawa was at the park Iwaizumi told him to come to. But you know what happened?

He lost his glasses.

He did not have another pair of them with him right now nor did he have lens. 'I can not see!'

Oikawa sat at a bench and brought his phone close to his face to find Iwaizumi's contact no.

He looked very weird.

After finally finding it,he called Iwaizumi.

"Hello I am almost there." "Iwa-chan wait! Can you bring me my glasses from my house. I lost the one I was wearing."

A sigh could be heard. "Okay I will be there. Wait." "Okay!" He hung up the call.

He just sat there doing nothing. He could not see any thing properly.

Then he saw a figure in front of him.

'Is that Iwa-chan? It looks like him.'

Oikawa got up and walked to him. "Iwa-chan!" He said as he hugged the person.

"Akaa-" "Shittyk-"

These are heard behind them.

Oikawa recognized one of them as Iwaizumi and it certainly did not come from the person he was hugging.

So he let him go. He bowed. "Gomen!" Their boyfriends walked to them.

"Who are you?"

Iwaizumi sighed and shook his head. "Here." Iwaizumi gave Oikawa his glasses and Oikawa wore them.

"I am so sorry. I thought you were someone else. I did not have my glasses so I could not see well." Oikawa bowed many times.

Iwaizumi managed to hide his laughter.

"It is fine. Do not worry." The twin of Iwaizumi said. And the owl human nodded.

Oikawa looked at them. "I feel like I have seen you somewhere." "You are Oikawa right?" The black hair boy said.

"How do you know?" "A lot of girls surround you in breaks."

"Wait.. You guys are from Fukurodani! You are the captain." Oikawa said pointing to the owl.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Oikawa flinched. "Please do not yell." "Bokuto-san do not yell." "Sorry..." "It is fine."

"Let's introduce each other!" Oikawa said. "Why?" "I am Kōtarō Bokuto!" "Keiji Akaashi.." "I am Toruu Oikawa!" "Hajime Iwaizumi.."

"What are you doing here? I thought Fukurodani was in Tokyo." "It is. We came here for a break." Akaashi said.

"Only you two?" They nodded. "I want to have alone time with Akaashi!!" Bokuto semi-shouted. Oikawa slightly flinched.

Iwaizumi noticed so he held Oikawa's hand. "Well then welcome to Miyagi!" "Thanks."

"Are you two dating?" Akaashi said gesturing to our hands. We nodded. "So are we!" Bokuto said excited.

Oikawa gasped and let go of Iwaizumi's hand. "Really?" Bokuto nodded. "Let's have a double date!" "We do not ev-" "sure!"
~~~~~~~~
Here they were. Walking to the new cat cafe  that opened and Oikawa suggested to go to.

Bokuto and Oikawa were in the lead and Akaashi and Iwaizumi walked behind them.

"Is he always like this?" Iwaizumi asked looking at the talking Bokuto then at Akaashi. He nodded.

"What about you?" Iwaizumi nodded. "A bit more loud usually." "He does not get along with new people?"

"No no it is not like that. It just- Oikawa does not like yelling." Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa sadly. "He has bad experience with it. If the person is not loud,he is fine."

Akaashi's eyes widened. "Oh my god! I am so sorry. I will tell-" "No it is fine. You do not need to. Oikawa knows Bokuto is no harm so he would not flip out."

Akaashi nodded worried. "You do not have to worry." "If you say so."

"We are here!" Oikawa said. "Let's go!!" Bokuto kind of yelled again causing Oikawa to flinch slightly.

This time Akaashi noticed too. He felt bad.

They went in and sat on the corner table with couches. Iwaizumi and Oikawa sat together and in front of them were Akaashi and Bokuto obviously.

"Let's order first!" So they did. (I can not think of any food right now so just imagine some thing.)

"How long have you two been dating?" Oikawa asked. "Six months!" Bokuto said. Akaashi nodded. "Cool!"

"What about you?" "A year and 10 months." Oikawa said and Iwaizumi looked at him smiling. "So cool!!"

Oikawa flinched slightly again. Iwaizumi held his hand for which Oikawa was thankful for.

"How did you meet?" "Well I applied for volleyball in my first year then I met Bokuto-san. We started talking since then."

"You are a second year right?" Iwaizumi asked. Akaashi nodded. "What about you?"

"Well we met in our childhood. A girl stole Oikawa's teddy and I got it back. Turns out our parents were friends so we started talking from then."

"Wow! Childhood friends to lovers! So cute!! Right Apathy?"  It is cute indeed Bokuto-san." Iwaizumi rose his eyebrow at the name at which Akaashi shrugged.

Bokuto and Oikawa started talking whilst Iwaizumi and Akaashi talked. "Tsumu-chan would love to meet you!"

"Who is that?" "My best friend! He is from Inarizaki. The yellow hair one amongst the Miya twins."

"Ooooh. I know him! Kubro would also love go meet you." Bokuto exclaimed. "He is from Nekoma right?" Bokuto nodded.

They talked getting to know each other. Sometimes Bokuto got a bit too loud but Akaashi was there to remind him to use his inner voice.

Eventually they had to go. So they exchanged phone numbers to keep in touch.
~~~~~~~~~
"They were really nice right,Iwa-chan?" Oikawa said getting in Iwaizumi's house. "Yea.. Are you okay?" Iwaizumi asked worried.

Oikawa was confused. "Why would I be not?" He said sitting down on the couch. "I know how much yelling set you off." He sat down beside Oikawa.

"Well yea.. But it was Bo-chan I knew he meant no harm." Oikawa smiled making Iwaizumi smile.

"Can we watch a movie?" Asked Oikawa. "After showering and changing. Go!" "Fine fine.."

After they both showered. They watched a movie falling asleep on the couch together.
~~~~~~~~
The ending was kind of rushed. This was inspired by a Tiktok I saw.
1016 words