Iwaoi meets toxic Iwaoi pt2

Au: Toxic/ Fanon Au
Setting: Oikawa's room, gym room, Oikawa's living room
Triggers: Emotional abuse, Harsh words
Type: Angst (I mean what you expect) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🖤Third person's POV🖤
It has been a week since Oikawa and Iwaizumi met themselves from that dimension. Things went back to normal.

The team would 'tease' Oikawa to no end and his three kouhais would try to help him but to no avail. It seemed like Iwaizumi did not even care the things that the other dimension people told him.

Oikawa has changed even by a bit. The words from the other Oikawa's mouth roamed around his head rent free.

"We are a family we stick for each other."
"You should stand up to them."
"It is toxic and is ruining you."
"You have to let go"

The image is also stuck to his head. Him and Iwaizumi being couple-like except it was not him and not his Iwaizumi.

He would have dreams about it. Dreams about him and Iwaizumi living a happy life only to wake up and face the truth.

He started thinking about it a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Oikawa woke up. 'Shit another dream?' He put his hand on his forehead also covering his eyes in the process. 'Why must you be so mean?'

Fragment of his dreams roamed around his head. Him and Iwaizumi kissing, having a date, watching the sun set, waking up together and everything.

Tears welled up in his eyes. "Why can we not be like my dreams or that dimension's us? We do not even have to be like them; I just wish he was a bit nicer along with the team."

He started laughing. 'Look at me. The first thing I do when I wake up is cry.' He wiped the tears. 'Pathetic!'

He sat up and sighed. "Another day..."
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Toruu! You are here." His mom said as he went downstairs fully dressed. "Morning mom and dad." He smiled brightly.

"Come have breakfast with us!" His dad said while pulling a chair for him. "No thanks dad. I am going to be late. We can not have that, can we?" He said.

"Come on. Being late one day would not matter. Besides what can be more important than having breakfast with your family." His mom said setting the plates down. "Come on son."

He sighed then smiled. "I guess being late one day would not matter." 'But Iwa will kill me.'
~~~~~~~~~~~
After he finished breakfast, he went outside. 'Huh?' Iwaizumi was not there. He then saw there was a message on his phone.

'You were taking too long so I left.'

His smile faded a bit. 'Why am I sad? I knew it already...' He thought searching his phone for some song to listen to and he walked to school. 

'But does not mean it would hurt less.'

He listened to some songs as he walked to his school. Eventually a song came. 'This is so similar to my situation.' He chuckled dryly.

Just as the song finished, he realized he was already there. He went to his locker. Since classes started, no one was here.

He got the books he needed and went to his destined class. He knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal his teacher.

He bowed. "Gomen Sensei for being late." "Get up." His teacher said. 

"Why are you late?" He got up. "My parents made me stay longer to eat breakfast with them." He said the truth.

The teacher sighed. "Since this is your first time, I am not giving you detention; instead I am giving you a warning." "Thank you Sensei."

He got inside and went to his seat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yahoo everyone!" He greeted as he entered the gym room. "Sheesh so loud." "Can you not?" Was heard in the gym.