CH 1

Y/n pov
"DAMN!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A HOME TO LIVE??!!" you were right now looking for a house to live in. You were running from your enemies who wanted to kill you yet were afraid to do it. You lost your parents at a really tender age of 9 and we're left alone with there trainers and fighter. You were trained so well that you became the most powerful mafia girl in the underground world but you were never involved in any kind of illigal things like drugs, wepons supply etc. But you were a DANGER for the others who did that so you always hide from them.
Right now you were 19 years old and we're finding a place to live, more like finding a place to HIDE. You were in a really crowded city of South Korea, Seoul
" The earth is so damn big and yet I am not able to find a good place to live . . . Maybe I should try at the end parts. Who knows I find a good place to live there?" With that said you hired a taxi and told the driver to take you at the end part of the city. You always like to hide yourself and wore baggy clothes and glasses, so nobody will notice you.
{TIME SKIP AFTER A FEW HUNDRED HOURS}
After roaming at the end of the city for it felt like forever your stomach started to talk to you (you know very well that thing asked for FOOD!) " What time is it? I don't really think it is lunch." You saw you watch and " WHAT THE FVCK? 4:30 PM??!!! HOW ON THIS EARTH? THE DAY IS ABOUT TO END AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND A HOUSE AND DID NOT EVEN EAT!! OH WHY?~~" (╥﹏╥) "Nevermind might as well go and eat something" you started to scroll through your phone to find a good restaurants to go and eat. " Seems like I am sleeping in the hotel again"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys! This is my first fiction and I am not at all happy with it I mean this is my first and whosoever is reading I am very thankful to you and I love you ಥ‿ಥ💜💜💜😌 thank you so much.
Don't forget to vote 😉