CH 20 (15+)

(15+)

Taehyungs pov

And finally after hours of a wait we reached inside the woods where there was another safe house it looked bigger than the last one but it was good

(The front)

(The back)

"seems like they took extra care of security this time" I turned and look at Y/n she had a poker face which was impossible to read "What's with the face? are you ok?" i asked her and she just smiled "you clearly seem like you are not ok!" i said "If you know then why do you ask" she said and made this [- _-'] and opened the door and went inside and she removed my jacket from her waist and gave it to me "Thanks sweetie" she said "Now listen here my prince, last time they caught us because we were not aware of how high tec they are. This time we have to be extra careful 'cause if this time they caught us we are dead, and when i say dead means DEAD. They are my enemies so they will try to find my weak point in ever possible field so i have to train myself hard and you too. This is serious so don't joke and while i am training you DO NOT except me have any mercy on you, I am doing this to save you, so bare me." she said in a firm tone "But I don't know anything about your enemies or how powerful they are, how am i suppose to get all this?" i asked i mean i am not wrong i only know his name and that is Kai, and that's all and i have all the right to know who that asshole is who dares to cause trouble to my doll .

"Come on we have a lot of time to know that and besides go upstairs and choose a room for us, I will go and park the bus in garage" she says and smirked and there goes my heart, "You mean we will stay in one room?" i asked her "Well if you don't-" i cut her off "I NEVER SAID THAT I WILL GO AND CHOOSE A ROOM!!" i said and ran upstairs to choose a room and she went outside to park.

I finally found our room it had double bed of course, and the bathroom attached and big window and the gallery and then I FINALLY changed into something comfortable, but for some reason i thought i am forgetting something, as i was still thinking y/n came in the room and started to shuffle through her clothes and then asked "Tae where are my casual clothes? did you not pack it?" and there was silence for a while."SHIT!" as she stood up and kept her hands on her waist "Now your majesty Kim Taehyung tell me what am i going to wear?" she asked me "you can wear this your legs look good in this skirt" i said in a nervous tone and she just sigh "seriously tae" she said and walked to me as i sat at the edge of the bed and she stood in front of me and then sat on my lap and started to unbutton my oversized shirt i was i shock "w-wha-what a-are y-y-you d-doing?" i asked her "well you didn't pack my clothes so what am i suppose to do? i will wear what you are wearing" she as her hands move further to unbutton my shirt until only last three buttons were left, but she stopped and got off of my lap but before she could go anywhere i pulled her back on my lap and pulled her closer to me and whisper in her "You thought you could just go like that my princess ?" and i could feel her getting weak but my ever word as i bite her earlobe and tease her "t-tae" she moaned in my neck "what? my little kitten can't handle me or what?" i said and kissed her jawline and went down her neck and unbuttoned her shirts first three buttons and kissed her neck and once i found her sweet point she moaned a bit loudly "Tae-taehyung t-there" she managed to say that much as i sucked her neck like a vampire and she just whispered and moaned in my ears, and then i looked in her eyes and then her lips and asked "can i?" and she nodded and i kissed her, and soon it turned into a make out session. And we both pulled away and i looked at her and said "we should stop now" and she just hugged me and i hugged her back "now if you don't mind i have to change. this skirt is too short and uncomfortable" she said and just looked at her "i will give you my clothes wait" i said and got up as she stood up and went to the near by mirror and looked at her neck and said "look what you did?" and i just laughed and said "well you enjoyed it a lot tho right?" i said and smirked and she just blushed.

I shuffled through my bag but because i didn't pack much there was nothing of small size which would fit her perfectly so i just gave her my hoodie she had her shorts so no problem "you can wear this" she looked at me and said "will it fit me?" but took it anyways as i said "of course it won't it is of my size it is big not small ok" and she got to bathroom to change and i took some o my clothes and shifted them into the closet and a few minuted later y/n came out of the bathroom wearing the hoodie I gave her and she looked small in that, I mean that is mine so it is a bit big. But god alone knows why did it became so hot when i saw her in my clothes "bro is it only me or is it really hot in here?" i asked her and she just smirked "well it is not hot, but i am sure as hell that you it is because of the HOT make out session we just made so go and wash you head and face with cold water. go" she said and pushed me inside the bathroom and heard her giggle.

Y/ n's pov

As tae said that he is feeling a bit too warm i came to know what was happening to him, well he was getting turned on and was sweating like hell just by a little make out session. My poor baby does not even know what was just about to happen. So i just told him to go wash his face. As i pushed him inside the bathroom and he closes the door and i just giggle "TAE I AM DOWNSTAIRS YOU CAN COME DOWN AFTER YOU ARE DONE" i shouted as i was about to go downstairs "OK AND PLEASE TAKE CARE OF TANNIE'S BED AND STUFF" he shouted "OK" i shouted back and went downstairs and saw Tannie sitting in front of the big window quietly enjoying the view outside, as i went near him and sat besides him "seems like you love to enjoy your view of nature?" i asked him as he just came closer and kept his paw on my hand as if he was telling me something so i just stroked his head as he jumped on me started to lick and i fall on the ground as i heard someone clear there throat as i look and saw Taehyung looking at us with his hands folded over his chest "seems like you two are having a lot of fun without me?" he said as i took tannie and started to run around the room and said "catch us if you can babyboy" i said as he stopped running and asked me "What the fvck did you just called me?" and i stood at the very end of the couch and said "well i called you what you are babyboy" as he started to chase me "Tannie run" he said and tannie got out of my grip and started running leaving me and tae alone as i was about to turn he caught me and as we both fall on the couch and he started to tickle me "HAHAHAHA TAE STOP HAHAHA PLEASE" and i started to laugh as he said "Now tell me who am i? do i look like a baby boy to you?" he said as i was still laughing and said "HAHAH N-NO YOU ARE NOT A BABY BOY YOU ARE A WHOLE DADDY MATERIAL HAHAHA NOW STOP" i said that and he stopped and then it clicked me that what i just him and all my muscled became nervous cause i didn't know how he would react but before i could anything he whispered "well i like that i have such an effect on you doll" as he said that i blushed like hell and i swear he said that on porpoise to make me blush "look who is the dominant one now? huh?" he said as he pulled me closer and the back of my head hits his chest and his both hands secured on my waist and his one leg on the each side of my leg as he lifts up my hair and kissed the back of my neck and then stands up and leaves me like that. Then i touch my face and it was hot. 'He really can be a big tease sometimes' i though to myself.

I stood up from the couch and head to the garage "TAE I AM IN THE GARAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY WORK COME THERE OK" i shouted and i heard a ok from the other end of the house and i head to the garage and opened to door and switched on the light and all the past came back like a truck and hit me as i took a deep breath and looked at all the weapons around as everything came back to my mind let it was just tomorrow that my parents passed away, my sister was killed in front of my eyes and all my trainers and fighters died in that one bomb blast. The more i rome around the garage the more horrible i feel and the more i see these weapons something inside me breaks and dies the more i touch these weapons the more i want to go back in time and fix everything. But both me and the memories that are in this room knows that it is impossible to bring back what i have lost and it hurts me more. And as i look more i feel like i was loosing my sense so before anything happens i ran out and shut the door with a big slam and ran out the house in bolt speed as i hear someone calling me but i just ignore it and ran inside the woods.

***********************************************************************************************