░W░A░R░N░I░N░G░

𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏

This book contains Yandere Themes, obsessive behavior, mature stuff and more.

If you are 16 and not that less I highly recommend reading this with caution cuz some of you tend to read stuff like this without care and I literally can't stop you cuz you're already reading this.

When a person says that their works contains sh*t like 'R-18, Mature and read at your own risk' you know damn well that we mean it.

It's debatable when you reasoned that 'Why would you write this kind of book then?', it's because some of us tend to like writing stuff like this and I mean 'some' because I know that there are writers who doesn't write works like this and I respect that, there's different kinds of people in this platform.

There's a reason why rules and reporting exist, we write stories and you readers read it, if sh*t happends you can talk to us if we crossed any boundaries.

but for you to say that it was my fault that you got caught reading my work by your guardian is something I have no power on.

Tell me I wrote something wrong that's fine, @ me if you wanna point out something messed up I appreciate that, if you want  criticize my work that's also great but saying that I ruined something that was supposed to be your job is no fault of mine.

I can write many warnings as I can just so I can teach you a little bit about taking risk and thinking before you act, I don't write for my own experience but I also put in mind yours

ex.

'Will my readers like this'

'is this a bit much'

'I think this might be triggering a bit'

and so on.

In the future I'm taking down some of my works and maybe rewrite it or fix some of it up because some of my books is written by my past little 14 year old me.

and if you need to tell or talk to me my DM's are always open, you have a problem with me then let's talk and tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it.

Last Warning:

Read this book
RESPONSIBLY