Miss me?

Months and months went on just as business did. Scarlett and Tommy became close business partners and even closer friends. They managed to take over Sabini's racetrack and began doing business with Alfie Solomons who turned on them and got Arthur arrested, but he's out now. Lizzie Stark became Tommy's new secretary as well and Polly started looking for her children that were taken. Scarlett suggested to Tommy that he should start making whiskey and gin and ship it to America because prohibition was going on and he would get paid double from the underground bars and pubs. She has been in New York for over two weeks making sure that was going well. She was supposed to come back any day now.
          "When is Scarlett getting in?" Arthur asked Polly excitedly.
          "We don't know, Arthur. Take a sip and calm down." She replied.
          "I just miss me best friend. It's been over two weeks."
John came up and wrapped his arm around Arthur's shoulders.
          "We've all missed her, aye." He said.
          "Have you, Tom?" Arthur asked.
Tommy nodded.
          "Well when I bloody see her, I'm never gonna let her leave again." Arthur said.
Just then Arthur and John felt arms go around their shoulders.
          "And what if she doesn't bloody obey?" Scarlett said as she imitated Arthur.
Everyone laughed and Polly pointed at her.
         "That was bloody perfect." She smiled.
Arthur and John hugged her, then Polly and Ada got their turn. Polly left shortly after Scarlett arrived and told Tommy to tell everyone to come to her house soon. After everyone stopped hugging her, she looked up at Tommy.
         "Tommy." She nodded.
         "Good to have you back, Scarlett." Tommy said as he looked into her eyes.
         "So how is business?" Tommy asked.
         "Come on, Tom. She just got in." Arthur said.
She put her hand on Arthur's arm and then started talking.
        "Exactly how I thought it would be. As much as we can ship out, the better. They are paying whatever we ask for." She smirked.
        "Good. Good." Tommy nodded.
        "Alright well I haven't been to my house yet so-"
Arthur grabbed Scarlett and threw her over his shoulder.
        "Not letting you out of my sight, love." He laughed.
        "Come on. Polly wants us next door." Tommy said.
Arthur ran out the door as he carried Scarlett. She tried to fight him and John was right behind them laughing at Scarlett. They busted into Polly's.
         "My angel back from America." Arthur laughed.
         "Put me down or I'll cut you." Scarlett joked.
         "Maybe don't be so light, SJ." John said.
Tommy walked in right after they ran through and Polly cleared her throat. Arthur and John turned and Scarlett was still over his shoulder.
         "Um Arthur. Can you put me down so they aren't looking at my ass."
         "I don't mind." The boy standing next to Polly said.
Polly hit him as Arthur and John laughed, but Tommy was not amused. Scarlett was finally let down and she turned around to see a handsome, young guy. He looked at her.
        "I don't mind this view either." He smirked.
        "Yeah, he's one of us alright." Tommy said quietly.
        "This is my son, Michael Gray." Polly said as she held onto his arm like he was going to be taken away again.
        "Your cousins Tommy, Arthur, and John." She said as she pointed to the brothers.
He shook their hands and then walked up to Scarlett.
       "And you are?" He asked as he grabbed her hand and kissed it.
       "Off limits." Tommy said.
Michael raised his hands and laughed as he stepped back.
       "So she's your girl?" He asked Tommy.
       "She's no one's girl. She's herself."
       "Scarlett Jade Capone." He added slowly.
Michael's eyes went into shock and then he turned to look at his mother.
       "Don't worry. She won't hurt you...she's one of us." Polly smiled.
Scarlett smiled and then looked at Tommy. They all went to the Garrison and got to know Michael more. Esme and Ada met them there and then met Michael. All the girls were sitting around Scarlett talking about New York. Tommy was leaning against the wall listening as the boys were around him.
        "So did you meet anyone? A new man?" Ada asked happily.
Scarlett laughed and shook her head no as she took a sip of her drink.
        "Well did you at least fuck someone?" Esme said loudly.
Scarlett nearly spit out her drink. She wiped the whiskey from her chin as Tommy eyed her.
        "No man and no fucking." She laughed.
        "I was there on business and to see my father." She added.
        "Oh come on. You're always just doing business. When do you get to let loose and have fun?" Ada said.
        "We need to find you a man to fuck. Just for tonight." Esme laughed.
Scarlett laughed and shook her head. She leaned in and all the girls followed.
        "I don't know if there's one man in here that can handle me." She smirked.
She sat back as Tommy never broke eye contact with her. The girls laughed and took sips of their drinks.
       "Have you thought about Arthur? I mean you two are close." Esme asked.
Tommy started coughing, which made all of the girls look at him.
       "Did it go down the wrong way, Tom?" Ada asked.
        "Something like that." He said as he looked at all of them, but let his eyes wander a little longer on Scarlett.
Arthur walked over to Scarlett and placed a glass full of beer in front of her. He leaned in and started talking.
        "Come on now. Let's see if you still got it." He said as he hit the table playfully.
        "I mean if you want your ass kicked in front of your family." She smirked.
        "Ahh there she is." John said as Scarlett stood up.
        "I'll only do it...if everyone else does."
Ada stood up.
        "Well I'm in." She said.
Esme stood up and agreed.
         "Why the fuck not." Poll said as she caved.
Michael was about to grab a drink, but Polly made him sit down because he was only 17.
         "Well what about you, Thomas?" Scarlett asked.
He shook his head no.
         "Okay. It's better that way. One less Shelby to embarrass." Scarlett smirked.
         "Ohhh!!" All the Shelby's around the table said in unison.
She knew exactly what she was doing. Tommy sighed and then grabbed a glass of beer and stood across from her.
         "Alright everyone hold their glasses. We cheers then tap the table and then drink." Arthur said.
         "Michael it's on your go." Scarlett said.
         "You're going down, Shelby." Scarlett mouthed to Tommy.
         "We'll see." He mouthed back.
Everyone was staring at the two and then Michael told them to start. They all started to chug their drinks and Scarlett was the first to finish with Tommy right behind her. She slammed her glass on the table and jumped up.
          "Nice try, Shelby." She said at Tommy.
Tommy was trying to hide his smile. Arthur then picked up Scarlett and set her on his shoulder, which made everyone cheer. He eventually put her down and they continued the night.
          "Well I think it's time I finally go home." Scarlett said as she got up.
          "I'll walk you home." Tommy said as he followed her.
Polly eyed the two as they walked out. Tommy lit a cigarette and put it in his mouth until Scarlett reached up and grabbed it and started smoking it herself. He lit another one as they were walking.
           "Since when do you smoke?" He asked her.
           "I don't know I just thought it would make you mad if I took yours." She laughed.
He looked at her and shook his head with a small smile. They finally reached her house and threw out their cigarettes. They walked inside and closed the door quickly and then took their coats off. Tommy pushed her up against the door.
            "No man that can handle you?" He questioned.
She smirked and looked at his lips. He shook his head.
            "I never thought I would get you alone." He said as he started to kiss her.
            "Two weeks is a long time."
            "Too long." He breathed.
            "Off limits?" She laughed.
He pulled away and looked at her.
            "Were you really jealous of your 17 year old cousin flirting with me?" She smirked.
He shook his head and started to kiss her neck.
            "What about when you choked on your drink when Esme mentioned your brother and me." She laughed.
He pulled away and made eye contact.
            "Shut up." He smiled.
She bit her lip and looked at him.
            "Make me."
He smirked and then kissed her again. She unbuttoned his shirt and he took off her dress. She pulled at his belt and then he picked her up and carried her up the stairs without leaving her lips. She got his belt undone and they stood there undressed. He kissed her neck as he ran his hand up her thigh. She grabbed the back of his head and neck.
            "Tommy." She softly moaned into his ear.
She knew that drove him crazy. He picked her up and then threw her onto the bed and smirked as he got on top of her.
           "So did you miss me?" She breathed.
           "Oh I am about to show you." He whispered.